6x8's?????????

Bronze Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 83
i just took out my 1994 factory ac delco 6x8s, and i am wanting to replace them.....cause they SUCK. should i go ahead and buy a new set of 6x8s or should i get a set of 6 1/2" speakers? also im not going to be doing any competitions or anything like that, i just want some decent speakers for everyday use. any suggestions for a pair under $100

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1149
I can get you a set of Kenwood Excelon 6x8s 100$ shipped.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
thanks there mr dealer.....you may be trying to help me, but many people will say that their "product" or whatever is better than it is just to sell it, so im not saying you are that way but im just llokin for some advice

Username: Jmp21

United States

Post Number: 7
hey i acctually am replacing some 6x8s as well, try this, www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_i38_6--x-8--speakers.html (or u can just go to sonicelectronix.com and look through they have pioneer, infinity, jl audio, kicker, the list goes on. good quality for well under $100

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1150
actually kenwood isn't my own product and if you were on this forum more you'd know I don't mention stuff i personally don't like or wouldn't use. i'm a dealer for CDT but due to my other job i can get Kenwood Excelon which is a very good set of speakers in terms of coax and for the price. Very balanced sounding speaker with a good midbass section accompanied by a true sounding highs. Not dull like the ALpine Type S or regular Kenwood and not too warm like the MTXs. Pioneer is good but only the REV series is the only one i like.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
alright, thanks guys, sorry alteraudio, its just that alot of people on here are just lookin to get rid of their old sets of speakers and you just cant trust people when it comes to that, cause most have probly been abused, by bad man
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us