Bronze Member
Username: Bump05

Hesperia, CA USA

Post Number: 31
Mtxs. but i like the cvxs

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 365
if you want Spl the 9500 are great for that and still sound decent the CVX is more SQ but still gets loud but id say the 9500 would beat it for SPL but both are a good choice if u really want loudness and quality get a DD3500 2 10's would blow those 15's out of the water

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 486
well thats a vague thing tho ... better then jl audio ... spl wise? both of those subs are better then everything upto the w6 line ... if powered correctly ...

and i wouldnt exactly put the mtxs over the cvx ... because those 9500s are verrrrry power hungry ... if the pair of cvxs is in a nice ported box ... with 1500 to the pair ... trust me ull be happy with it ... for a budget sub ... u cant miss with these trust me ... i saw a pair of 15s off the zx1500 do 149.5 on the tl at the dash ... which is serious ...

9500s are good subs .. im not to fond of the build quality of those subs however .. ive seen those subs have torn spiders ... and surrounds coming apart of the wanging for about an hour ...

personally id take the cvxs ... they get loud sound decent and dont break the bank if going on ebay .. or the internet ... good looking getting a warranty on either of those on the net tho ... kicker wont even acknowledge ur product if its bought off ebay ... ive seen it a 100 times ...

Username: Mike_16

Reedsburg, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 5
i have 2 kicker comp vr 10s and they pound but i need some imfo i was thinking about getting the 9500 2 of them 12s but i want to know if they would be clear and loud but i want to get a good sound for the price of what they cost and i want loud!!! but if theres any better than those for that price can u guys tell me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us