Subwoofer problems huge problem

Username: Onestillme

Post Number: 1
My original set up was stolen out of my trunk so I got new equipment. I hooked up 2 12's in the box with the amp. The problem is that the subs move but there is not bass output. I have always hooked my own system up never ever had this problem. I have an alpine vdrive deck a kenwood amp and 2 12" alpine svc subs. I really need help I am tired of not having bass. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 644
check the switches on the amp

Username: Onestillme

Post Number: 2
I have adjusted every switch from low pass to high pass to all of the frequencies and the gain. still nothing..

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2221
check the rca's and the grounds

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 547
are you sure your not just def?
j/k

i dont understand.... the subs mve to the music but there is no sound coming from them.... or they are just moving?

Silver Member
Username: Bulldogsm2008

Iowa City, Iowa

Post Number: 286
make sure the positive and negative are not switched to the sub

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1473
swith the positive and negative on one of the subs.

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 358
reversing polarity wont fix the problem...switching pos and neg the sub still works have u tried the remote gain if u had one or maybe check the amp settings on the deck maybe the amp gain on deck or the bass on the deck is turned down or maybe 1 sub is workin and the other isnt alpine SVC? thers only one kind of subs that are SVC thats type E if only ones working it would act like theres no bass lol and when one works it moves the other sub makin it look like 2 are workin when only 1 is make sure both are workin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us