Are planet audio amps good ?

steve
I am going to buy a 2 channel Planet Audio amp and bridge it into 400x1 to run a single 12inch. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these amps.

planets are pretty plain mean. Its about the only amps i deal with. I have a 400 watt planet running 3 10 inch JLs and it hammers em. Just last night we hooked 6 of em to a big bang which is between 1000 and 2000 watts. It looked like it was going to blow my windshield out. bottom line planet audio is top of the line if you want info on any planet amp contact me. If you want a amp still I have a rem2200 planet which is a 400watt has a bass remote is almost brand new. planets are all about true wattage whatever it says it will do it will do and then some sometimes.

B Bangin
I agree with jordan, planet audio is a good amp for the money.

Anonymous
I have a planet audio 2250 pushing a single trio armaggedon and it hit 155.03 on the dash it really slams man

I have a 400.2 running a single 12" DVC planet audio subs and it runs very nice.
Planet audio is definately a great brand to work with, sub or amps, they are very well priced and good quality

Yea Planet Audio is a Great brand I'm goin with almost everything Planet Audio ..... as of right now i have a 2250 ran at 2 ohms (half power) and it treats my 15w3 JL Audio's like lil girls

Tony Buscema
I'm just throwing this out there to anyone who is interested. I have a Planet Audio P2502 amp. It can be bridged to 225x2, or 450x1. It is already in perfect condition, and since I already have my new system in my car, I need to sell this off now. I am looking to get $150 plus shipping for it, but that is not firm, and I will take offers for it.
Email me at phattony81@hotmail.com. Thanks.

i Have a jl w6 12.what planet audio amp would work on it

Anonymous
I have the TT2400 which is 800 watts on 2 12" Kicker L7's and it is about the best sounding thing I have ever heard. It hit 145.3 db which suprised the hell out of me. Overall I think these amps are comparable to any top of the line amp such as rockford, audiobahn, jl audio and orion and cost half the price. AWESOME!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us