This Is what You should Do!!

Username: Poweredbyrcade

Post Number: 6
The internet is a huge place. Myspace, Yahoo, and useless web sites with odd and sometimes disgusting pictures have all increased the population of the Web. I surf the web a lot and I always come across ads proclaiming that Free Electronics can be easily obtained with a simple click. I wondered is all this true? I decided to find out. I decided to try one of these giveaway deals and get myself a brand new Sony PSP, absolutely free.

My goals were to:
1.Get myself a new PSP for absolutely no money
2.Not ruin my credit rating
3.Get as little spam mail as possible

I looked around the web and I found a website that looked legit. It offered the best Electronics as offers and it seemed to look like it will take the less amount of time to complete my task, so I chose it for my experiment. This site asked for visitors to sign up for offers in exchange for prizes. It took a while but after several weeks I earned 3000 points which was enough to get a brand new Sony PSP. After 5 weeks, and some time spent to cancel all the offers, my PSP finally arrived. All I had to do was sign up for an offer and cancel before the trial expired and I saved $250 and didn't even have to pay for shipping. I found it all worth it. I was a bit surprised to find out that these web site actually do work. I found out that these web sites get paid by the sponsors of the offers you complete. But that does not matter to me. I wanted to keep my goals intact and still get something for practically nothing. I found this experiment a true learning experience and I walked away with a brand new PSP in the process.

Now many people may ask are these offers safe? Is any of my information given away on the internet by these web sites? Are these offers trully free or is there some type of hidden fee? Well its been almost a year since I attempted this experiment and I still haven't received a single bit of Spam mail from the site and my credit shows no sign of interference. Nothing but positive things have resulted from this experiment. Although these prizes can all be obtained for free there are a couple of things you must keep in mind in order for everything to be Free.

The first Step is to sign up for one of these Offer web sites. I recommend signing on to the web site I chose.

http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp?refID=148344

They worked for me and it is the only web site I recommend because its the one that gave me these results.

1. Keep in mind that nothing in life is free. It took nearly 8 hours of work to find the offers I can cancel without getting charged. A little patience is what is needed in order to get a $250 PSP for free.

2.Make sure you choose offers that include free trials. In these web sites you must sign up to services like Blockbuster Online or Netflix so sticking to an offer that gives you a week or one month free trial will allow for you to sign up, stay signed up long enough to receive your points and cancel without beign charged a penny. After all this is all about getting what you want for free.

3. Make sure you write every bit of information down. I signed up for 15 offers at a time and it was a good thing I kept organized by writing all my user names and passwords down. Set up a spreadsheet that includes each offers name, sign up date, trial expiration, any log in information, and when and how to cancel.

4. It is extremely important that you cancel early but not too early. Write down the day the free trial expires and cancel a day or two before that date. If you cancel too early the website will notice what you are doing and will not give you the points so give the free trial 4 or 5 days if its a week trial and about 20 days if its a month trial. The goal is to wait long enough for the points to be counted and be quick enough to cancel without getting charged.

5. A lot of these offers try to convince you to stay with them for a longer time or sign up to other offers but keep in mind if no points are rewarded then its useless. Your goal is simply to get free electronics not value deals.

If you stick with these rules in mind you will have no problem getting the latest electronics for absolutely no money. It worked for me and I am glad to say these websites keeps true to their words. These great prizes are all yours for the taking so all you need is a little time and some words of wisdom from me and you will be ready to enjoy these Fabulous Prizes without spending a dime. The World is all yours!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4383
spam.

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 136
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 163
what a douchebag!!!

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 563
As berny likes to say, "get lost troll"

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3974
Who seriously goes on the net with these three goals??

quote:

My goals were to:

I have a feeling this is a better description of that person:

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1707
wtf its wrong with you people????? are u high or incredible stupid??? i htink both, dude first off ur the owner or u work for them right?? weelll can u tell me how many pople have entered in that sh1t????

and u SUCK for posting this up i dont care if the interet has spam thata why people invented antivirus and antispy. u have to work man not get stuff for ree watu think u are angelina jolie???? no man ur just a regular person just like me so get off that computer and find a job man, i can hook u up if u want here in chicago i can hook u up on some factorys or maybe in a car wash in a week ull have your psp.

get a job.......................

anyway some friend got a free ipod maybe i can sign up just for trying but brooooooooo shut the fak up and get a job and buy your psp if u buy it i may play with you onlyne brother

Post Number: 7
I tried this after I read about it in a magazine. If you visit the site you will notice that it syas as seen on Electronic Gaming. The article was published in the August 2005 issue.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3976
Joe:

That's a lot of work just to get around a trial offer. I'd rather just get a job-that way I have a constant source of income and I wouldn't be helping only myself.

Post Number: 8
This isn't about getting everything in life for free. If you can get something expensive for free why not do it. When is the last time someone told you "would you like to save money? All you have to do is get up from your seat". and you have said "you know what Im already rich I think I'll just stay sitting down". The opportunity is there take it if you're smart enough to take it.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 315
STILL SPAM. Does not belong on this forum

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 3985
Joe:

quote:

If you can get something expensive for free why not do it

You must be the reason they invented car alarms!

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 546
lols Jexx thats funny... hes just someguy thats trying to get points by refering people.... i hate that crap.....

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1717
dude if i want a freee psp i just go to your house and i take it from u and thats it, and yeah i think ur the reason why invented car alarms and guess wat???i already sing in on your F@G it sh1t and u didnt get points for me doin it HAHAHAHA........ and guess wat im gonna steal your info and im gonna get my free psp or xbox 360 thank you.

get a job my friend and this forum its for talkin about car audio not givin special prmotions,

u are the reason why inmigrants come to this country to take people like u out u got damn jackers and fakin racist with a little touch of stupidness.

are u high or incredible stupid????

u can prove only that ur not high the other term your on your own

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1718
"My goals were to:
3.Get as little spam mail as possible "

hahah like i said before are u high or incredible stupid?????

1. how u can get a free psp witout any money???(u can pay with your body if u know wat i mean)

2 not ruining my credit watttttt!!!!!!!! everyone ruins their credit except me i dont have credit, im not stupid to pay interest for a credit card thats why they made the debit card. and i still have high speed internet im gettin a new escalade and cable tv and i dont have credit because im mexican comprende!!!!!!!

#get as little spam as posible??? dude your on the fakin internet spam its everywhere even under your pants, dude u just click on your link and fakin pop ups start to come dude wtf its wrong with you man

i dont have credit because i dont pay my bills on time so wat i dont care about my credit i still have my stuff

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1719
and u have one thing right u surf the net yesssssssssssss i know that if u havent got in here i havent notice that. and u are saying u surf the web and sudenly it appears add about claiming free electronics yesss u are absofakinlutely right u are a fakin add and i hate them ur are just like a pop i must terminate u.

wheres the got damn x??????

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 137
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1726
wtf somebody on ecoustics corrected my insults got damn ecoustics im soo pissed off

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 138
I've had my posts "edited" as well. They are God. Deal with it.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1728
no its not good man its definately not good they took out my freedon of speech and thats a crime if they keep doing that imgonna have to call my lawyer.

"my lawyer its such a good lawyer that will make all the aditors at ecoustics work with this lil punk tryin to convence me to get a freee psp"

u lil savings punk u know how many points to get a free psp i have to earn at leats 3k thats alot lil retard sign in up for a fakin dish it gives you 300 wtf i bet u never recived your free psp ans also u have another tread with another nick dont try so stupid i got your @ss.

u think u rich??? im not rich mother f@rter i work u stupid, i work in a decent shop i dont work ha·rass·ing people posting treads about getting free stuff dude u know the word free but u dont know the word work dude please get a life and do somenthing maybe if u get off ur fakin stinky fakin @ss u can become president of the us please dont even go to mexico even for vacation will not come back alive if u keep acting like that

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1729
myspace yahoo and useless websites??? ur fakin nuts u lil punk ur fakin website its useless u lil punki bet your chinesse or indian dude please stop doin that

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 140
Lilrob, they won't respond. It's a multigenerated email sent by those who do it for a living.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1732
i dont care i just wanted to let them know if they dont look at this back fak it

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 393
"The opportunity is there take it if you're smart enough to take it."

If you said that to my face I would straight up jack you. Man this is a car audio forum where here to talk about subs and amps and fun stuff. We don't need people like you to ruin it with spam. We all have real jobs and make money without pissing people off all the time. All im trying to say is find another forum.

Post Number: 9
Well certain people assume that just because I attempted this experiment I don't work. I work for a financial firm. And lilrob there are resons why credit cards were created. Lenders such as banks and credit card companies use credit scores to manage the risk posed by lending money to consumers. So without a credit score, given to you by getting a credit card, companies don't trust you and you have a less chance of getting cars or real estate you want. You must be a teenager or lack the economic knowledge because if you ever bought a car from a dealer they ask DO YOU HAVE CREDIT?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1735
well joe please im asking you nicely leave this forum if ur gonna keep posting stupid treads and joe i dont care about my credit cuz i dont have credit im from mexico i got papers but not the social security and yes im a teenager im 18 and i have 2 cars plus im in the process to get a new escalade so doyou have credit???dude i live in chicago we dont need credit right here everyone doesnt have credit my brother i live in la villita or little mexico in chicago and everyone have big cars and trucks and they dont even have papers or credit.

Post Number: 10
Well business people know how important credit is you may have a car or two but the without credit you won't trully get to experience the true opportunities available nowadays. We live in America ANYONE can own an Escalade or live in Chicago but not everyone is capable of understanding how business works thats why although America is the land of opportunity not everyone sees that opportunity. So I encourage people to try my tutorial its a fun and rewarding experience.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Give me a reason why YOU the reader remain skeptical over these web sites that offer free things? Trial Clix was the web site I posted up there. This web site was mentioned in the August 2005 issue of Electronic Gaming. One of the writters at the EG company wrote about weather these offers were true. And even they said they were suprised to find out it worked for them after they attempted the same experiment I did. I never believed in these myself but I had no way of knowing weather the sites were legit. This website was mentioned in a prestigous magazine. Thousands of people read this magazine so for that magazine to offer potentiously dangerous information that would jeopardize their readers' personal information would be like committing dependability suicide. They would be risking the name of their own company. So if you don't believe me take a look at that issue of EG. Take opportunity of these opportunities. Click on my link to be redirected to the site. I am still a member and I would appreciate it if you can help me receive more points like I have helped You take realization over these amazing offers.

God Bless America!

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4401
god bless america.

now get your spamming a** off of the audio forum!!!

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 316
Whether it actually works or not. JOE...you'r message is still spam.It does NOT belong on this forum, especially since it has NOTHING to do with car audio. Please refrain from your spamming or I am sure that the powers that be will ban you.

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 141
I don't want to drag this thread out any longer than anyone wants to keep hearing why we should trust you "Joe". While it's our choice to take "advantage" of these programs, understand that NOTHING is free Joe. Spam till you're blue in the face, bottom line is that someone pays for it. Whether it be in an advertising budjet or not, "giving" away product only drives the cost up for the rest of the masses. So while someone gets something for free, everyone else foots the bill. Just like those who "freeload" off the system that drive up health and car insurance costs. I'm tired of paying your bills, Joe. Take your game to another playground, because I can assure you, those on this forum haven't even begun the flamming. Still want to play???????

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1736
dude if u do the mat u have to spend around2000 dollars on trials because few of them have free trials, then when u spend more than 2000 ull get your free psp dude thats stupid and your stupid for coming here.due i like videogames if i look at electronic magazine im gonna look at the ps3 info or other games im not gonna go read freakin stupid savings sh1t, and u are the reader AND the wirter and u suk please go

Bronze Member
Username: The_vvank_artist

Post Number: 16
The internet is a huge place. Misplace, Yahoo, and useless web sites with odd and sometimes disgusting pictures have all increased the population of the Web. I surf the web a lot and I always come across ads proclaiming that Free Real Estate can be easily obtained with a simple click. I wondered is all this true? I decided to find out. I decided to try one of these giveaway deals and get myself a brand new two level House, with pool absolutely free.

My goals were to:
1.Get myself a new house for absolutely no money

I looked around the web and I found a website that looked legit. It offered the best Real Estate as offers and it seemed to look like it will take the less amount of time to complete my task, so I chose it for my experiment. This site asked for visitors to sign up for offers in exchange for prizes. It took a while but after several weeks I earned 3000000 points which was enough to get a brand new Two Level House with pool. After 5 weeks, and some time spent to cancel all the offers, my key and title finally arrived. All I had to do was sign up for an offer and cancel before the trial expired and I saved $780K and didn't even have to pay for moving. I found it all worth it. I was a bit surprised to find out that these web site actually do work. I found out that these web sites get paid by the sponsors of the offers you complete. But that does not matter to me. I wanted to keep my goals intact and still get something for practically nothing. I found this experiment a true learning experience and I moved away to a brand new house.

Now many people may ask are these offers safe? Is any of my information given away on the internet by these web sites? Are these offers trully free or is there some type of hidden fee? Well its been almost a year since I attempted this experiment and I still haven't received a single bit of Spam mail from the site and my credit shows no sign of interference. Nothing but positive things have resulted from this experiment. Although these prizes can all be obtained for free there are a couple of things you must keep in mind in order for everything to be Free.

The first Step is to sign up for one of these Offer web sites. I recommend signing on to the web site I chose.

http://www.trialclix.com/index.asp

They worked for me and it is the only web site I recommend because its the one that gave me these results.

1. Keep in mind that nothing in life is free. It took nearly 8 hours of work to find the offers I can cancel without getting charged. A little patience is what is needed in order to get a $780K House for free.

2.Make sure you choose offers that include free trials. In these web sites you must sign up to services like Blockbuster Online or Netflix so sticking to an offer that gives you a week or one month free trial will allow for you to sign up, stay signed up long enough to receive your points and cancel without beign charged a penny. After all this is all about getting what you want for free.

3. Make sure you write every bit of information down. I signed up for 150 offers at a time and it was a good thing I kept organized by writing all my user names and passwords down. Set up a spreadsheet that includes each offers name, sign up date, trial expiration, any log in information, and when and how to cancel.

4. It is extremely important that you cancel early but not too early. Write down the day the free trial expires and cancel a day or two before that date. If you cancel too early the website will notice what you are doing and will not give you the points so give the free trial 4 or 5 days if its a week trial and about 20 days if its a month trial. The goal is to wait long enough for the points to be counted and be quick enough to cancel without getting charged.

5. A lot of these offers try to convince you to stay with them for a longer time or sign up to other offers but keep in mind if no points are rewarded then its useless. Your goal is simply to get free electronics not value deals.

If you stick with these rules in mind you will have no problem getting the two level house with pool for absolutely no money. It worked for me and I am glad to say these websites keeps true to their words. These great prizes are all yours for the taking so all you need is a little time and some words of wisdom from me and you will be ready to enjoy these Fabulous Prizes without spending a dime. The World is all yours!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2220
tyler durden omg i love that movie i just bought it the other day lol even though ive seen it a million times before that

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 142
No......not another one.

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 143
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1738
dude wtf. hes the smae dude. get a house for free?? dude are u high or somenthing??? wat ur gonna do a robery or wat, u sputid nigg@ fack the fack off and go get some sleep cuz ur anoying

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 554
there was a guy here in canada, he was determined to trade a red paperclip for a house... and he did it. he trade the paper clip for a pen and the pen for a thing and that thing for some thing bigger... he kept doing it untill he got a house and he did it.
i think there a website, googe "a red paper clip" and u might find some thing, or the link might be www.aredpaperclip.com i think i dunno....

this seems like a person doin the same thinf just alot dumber.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us