Calling out Lilrob......

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 484
(continued from another thread)

quote from lilrob...

hahahaha zac davis i agree with you on the dd99z but u think the 99 will destroy the apx or apxx??? dude ur nuts so u dont think pullin 157 db with a single 12 can be im[posiblle???? haha u full of ccrap have u ever heard of tcab boxes?? they can make a type r hit 150 easily, my brother, and yes the apx will destroy the dd hands down, not the 99z cuz that its a prototype and they sold like 10 of those so if u think dd can mess with atomic shut the fakk up, cuz u dont know sh1t if u know about spl u know about a woofer called shocker neo sig?? right??? ok the dude that makes the atomic helped to design the shocker, then he made his own business called atomic speakers, he designed a woofer called apocalypsis to compete with the shocker, then he wanted a woofer to sound just like the neo sig he made the apx then he wanted to beat that woofer so he made the apxx if u think the dd 99z its the best woofer in this planet??? wait till the atomic apxx gets out ur gonna crap your pants, plus theres is no best subwoofer of all the planet its all about the install, look my brotehr a single apxx can take out 30,000 watts at burps but can take 25000 rms easily i seen in if u dont beilve me go get some relamof excursion look under atomic apx 18 2200 volts x 92 amperes= u do the mat

digital design are impresive i admit that great sq as well but it will not have the bass that an apx can produce,

so zac do a little research if u dont beilve me ask other person

atomics are hard to get u cant find them in the stores or the internet u have to talk the dude that makes them to make u a woofer or an amp, zac i bet u never heard an atomic apxx that why u sound like sh1t go get some more info

Ok, first off rob, I have an dealer account with Atomic, I know the owner. Also, we've used them in our competition vehicles before.
Secondly, I sound like sh!t and need to learn more info?, wow, i'm speachless.
I guess you have no idea who I am or what I know.

I'll tell ya one thing bro, I know a little bit more about competition than you think I do, lol.

Tell ya what though, you bring up any, any, any, vehicle to my shop and we'll pull out the TermLab. I'll go head up with any vehicle you bring, and we'll settle this like they do on Pinks, who ever wins, gets thier system.
You come here and back up that little mouth of yours and I'll give you my entire system out of my personal car.
Before you come back with some cocky remark think about what i'm saying, i'm straight up and a fair guy, you beat me, you can have it all.
But i'll tell you this, you better bring it.

As for you thinking these atomics will crush the DD's, get a clue and re-read my earlier post, I told you they do well in lower power handling situations but fall short in high power apps, look at the scores you posted, they're all from lower power street classes, and none of them are over 170.
Do your self a favor and go to DB Drag's competitor page and search "highest official SPL" worldwide. There on top will be Team Loud with thier DDs, Saristo Bros with thiers, and the list will go on.

My friend, i'm not all knowing nor do I consider myself an expert, but i'll tell ya what anyday you wanna get schooled let ne know

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4380
i love you Zac Davis.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 120
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 150
hahahahahahahaha

The title of this thread made laugh lol. these kinda of threads are fun cause its not ecoustics with out any drama:-):-):-)

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 121
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1514
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
go zac
and mudDy i think ur a hom*o bro seriously

NAHHHH J/K

but seroiusly lil rob ur a bit*ch if u dont do it
ill bet my life zac will win!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1667
first zac i dont have a spl set up nigga, second i only have a daily driver with a single 18 inch sx and sometimes i used some bahns when i need the space, and zac i admitted that dd are great subs, but u think u know it all because u have a shop with alot of dd stuff fakk all of your fakin store, and if i had the vehicle with the right equipment i will accept your changelle but like i said i dont have a spl vehicle why u dont call atomic and copete with their vehicle that did the world record???

how many subs do you have in your car?? i think ull have more than 3 or more than 4 haha nigga u dont need to many subs to get a world record yeah dd have some good scores on dbdrag, and yeah they hit high numbers but dude they are freakin expensive i dont know if u know maria shes the one that do the sales by email i hope u know wat im talkin about, she quoted me 599 for a single 15 inch dual 2 ohm 99 someting because of their prmotion with 20% off or somenting, the 99 its a great daily drivin sub with good sq dude i heard dd before and they are impressive in sql but atomics will beat them in spl not in sql the reson why atomic dont have alot of records its because they are underground, u cant get them,its hard to get atomics if u think u know atomic owner or maybe u think u sell atomic take a picture of all the subs in your shop and let me know,

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8806
Its ON !

um - i wondering here about this

""" u know about a woofer called shocker neo sig?? right??? ok the dude that makes the atomic helped to design the shocker, then he made his own business called atomic speakers"""

how old is that shocker sub company cause on atomic's site they said that they have been around over 60yrs now ! - so according 2 that statement then shocker has been around longer than atomic ??? .....i'm not trying 2 dogg on any1 but just trying 2 find out ............

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 123
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 105
lilrob do we really need the N word used here. IMO it is wrong to use that word, even if you are black.

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 124
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 2971
i call you the animation poster, lol

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 126
Silence is the loudest voice...........

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1668
u all got sand in your vag1nas

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 127
Upload

Silver Member

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 106
How old are you lilrob? Can you ever have an intelligent, mature conversation? All the swearing and name calling does not make you hard or make you a MAN.

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 128
Upload

Silver Member

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 107
^^^^haha

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 464
i love how, in general, opinions are good, and often lead to good ideas. but its when opinions are mixed with ignorance and stubbornness, that things get ugly fast, AKA lilrob. it would be great if there could be informed debates on different sub set-ups and such, but when you get in screamin and cursing and calling people racist names and making yourself look like a 15 year old child that im happy i dont spend much time on this forum anymore.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 570
Ok lilrob...

#1 Her name is Marisa, not maria, and your a liar, she never e-mailed you a quote for 599 for a 9900, if this is true then post it.

#2 You think atomics are hard to get? lol Anytime you'd like to stop by I'd be glad to sell or demo some for you. They are a great buy.

#3 You are funny.

Let me ask you somethin, if someone came to ya who was a multiple world record holder or world championship would you listen to them or would you tell them they nothing like you've done to me?
If thats what it takes I'm sure I could go out there and win some competitions.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1130
who fu*cking cares. im sick of people only fighting on threads. its been happenin for the last week, and its pretty stupid...

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1669
i think u all act like lil kids, since the fisrt time o got here people started hating on me i didnt dissrespect them but they dissrespected me alot so i decided to change my mind and for all of those people if u hate me im gonna hate back,

fisrt u all put all the problems on me and thats not true i said that the apxx can take out a dd the it came zac and this dude said that i was wrong, he also said that the best subwoofer ever was the dd 99z umm i dont agree with that , have u ever heard an mtx jackhammer???? have u aver heard the old re audio prototype??????? plus theres a 60 inch subwoofer that some dudes made somebody posted some pics of it it was a big woofer, it was with a chinesse dude,
i just said that the apx can take out a dd and zac started dissin me that my opinins dont make sense, he also said that he has an account with atomic well if u got their subs take a picture and if u have them ull know how are they are capable of.

and im 18 years old im not a master in car audio or a know it all dude(zac and sometimes muddy) but i know some of car audio and i know al about the atomics, then muddy started hating on me sayin things that didnt make sense, its just like chad lee i dont know wats his problem i never diss him and he always start hating on me sayin things with sarcams and everything if u gonna keep diss me im gonna diss you back.

and because i dont have a store u think i dont know sh1t,

then alot of people started posting pics of agressives comments and most of them are about me so that the way u wanna be respected???

like i said before i always respected your comments and if i think u are right and i dont have to get in the tread because one of u already answered with a correct question so i dont post there, and this is an example of wat im talkin about the trad says calling out lil rob it doesnt say calling out twofifteen,jesse d paul larrera and others, so u all think im a child plus in other treads alot of you told me wat i do all this time, if i have a girl and somesh1t like that, well im 18 years old now i work as a shop installer in aem electronics in chicag0, i worked with phd but he sended me to aem hes the owner of both stores because they nedded an installer and that shop was closer from where i live, and u all act like 15 years old kids posting pictures of things that are retarded, and i dont spend too much time on this forum too only when i dont have nothing to install im in the office the shop, also when i live the shop i get here at 11 pm then i log sometimes to ecoustics thats why i stay like 1 am because im not alwasy on ecoustics so if u dont have to say something good shut the fak up.

and if u dont respect my opinions i will not respect yours, its just an opinion and u think dd's are the best??? hell na im not sayin atomic are the best but i think ur capturing that from me no and zac once again 99z its not the best sub theres is no best sub,
................................................................................ ...................................................................

if u dont like atomics sh1t keep your money then............................................................................ ...................................................................

a seen sonys subs feel like sh1t but hittin low numbers and i seen a treo tsx to feel good but not that good and hittin good numbers in other words " in numbers killing sonys'

its all about the set up.

if u dont respect my opinions i will not respect yours and i will diss just like u did to me....

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

if u dont like how i type, my opinions or my expressions sh1t dont read it and dont say sh1t and keep your motu shut;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1325
Upload

SOOOOO, WHAT YA NEED A HUG? :-O

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1670
im with your norris there are people that is still here and tehy know from teh first time i got here on ecoustics started hating on me, because i had low post numbers they used to call people a noob, haha sh1t i think i know more than your dad, fakin stupi sh1t zac u better get off you @ss and go sell more dd's u got a lot in stock u have to go sell them because they are gonna get old and u will have to sell them on ebay

like i said before theres a dude right here that told me i cant have a girl haha lil punk first look me in the eyes and tell me that again, heres my pics if u need to look

Upload

hey this is for you and u know who,---------------------------------------------------

i dont have a girl-- i have girls------------------------------------------------------- so shut the fak up and stop hating people
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 344
well there is alot of 13-16 year olds that think they now sh!t just by reading bunch of dumb@ses theyre just kids here who have nothing better to do.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 572
Lol,
Rob, listen up man, I hear ya, theres alot of people in here taking cheap shots at ya.

For 18 years old I think you know alot. You seem to have a knack fo car audio and passion for it. That is a very cool thing in my book.
As for me calling you out i'm just backing up my statements thats all, i'm not trying to make you feel inferior man, you seem like you've learned quite a bit about car audio and someday you might be a top installer, who knows. If you ever need any help or just want to stop by feel free man. I wish you could hear the voices when people write on here cause you'd see this is all in fun.

As for your negative comments towards me thats ok, your just taking the defensive. It don't bother me.

Rob...check it out...I dont just sell DD...I'm a competitor too and i've won multiple world championships, i've got over 50 state records, and I've broke a couple world records. I'm the current world record holder in pro stock as well.
I'm not trying to brag rob, i'm not trying to prove you wrong either, i'm just simply trying to let you know you should listen sometimes rather than tell people they have no idea what they're talking about.

I'd be glad to show you some pointers or demo one of my competition cars for ya anytime.
I've go my CRX here that does 162's on the TL and only has 4 12"subs, without a wall, you'd love sittin in it durring a full burp. Cars that'r over 160 feel really weird, its insane.

So ya a couple guys got on your case in here but just blow it off man.

And please, stop talkin to me like I'm just some store owner who knows nothing about SPL. k?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2212
"like i said before theres a dude right here that told me i cant have a girl haha lil punk first look me in the eyes and tell me that again, heres my pics if u need to look"

okay rob it was me and im looking and im saying once again about the girl and i didnt say u didnt have one i asked if you had one.by the way rob, zac would notjust kick ur a## it would be more like murder so dont even say u could compete in the same class as him thats like saying the tampa bay devil rays are the best baseball team ever

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1672
DUDE I KNOW WAT U MEAN MAN but man if u are a competitor u will know about atomics, they are hard to find and like 2 out 15 competitors will have atomic maybe up only 1,

im not sayin u only are a store owner, read carefully and ull see,

zac i been in spl competition my cousin that has teh connection with atomic have his car its an astro can white sponsored by eartquake, he was hittin around 160 i sat inthere with the door open and it felt like sht i wanted to trow up, my 18 inch sx im doin 145.6 and its a single set up with 1500 rms to it so im not sayin i hit the best or anything but i think 145 with a single sub and 1500 rms its pretty loud for me and why do i need more???? there are case that not even 4 woofer can even get into the 150's and if u dont beilve there a website called realmofexcursion.com

i know that u sell dd they are awesome subwoofer, but there always another brand that can outperfomr them in a especific category maybe spl or amybe sq.

so u think u a 10 w6 with a jl audio especific box or a cdt gold subwoofer in a sealed or some image dynamics woofers cannont keep up with dd in sq???? no they will keep up and maybe beat them in sq but not in spl, its just like that some woofers have their own specialty there are woofer so cheap that gets loud and sound good as an expensive woofer, to be honest man i dont even care about decibels im only good if i like my set up and my set up its loud and clear,

im not tryin to dissrespect you zac and others, but like i said if u diss me im gonna diss you back and like i said before if u dont like my post, or my opinions please dont read it its just and opinion and because its my opinion u will not change my point of view and i will keep that opinion on my mind i will change it when i see it or someone can correct me witout words and with some acts

Silver Member

Post Number: 573
Lets give Rob a bit of a break here guys, he has made some good points.
One was that he said there is no "Best" sub only one that is best for the certain application, and that is most def true.
And for 18 years old he knows alot about car audio, i've read a few of his posts in other threads and i was impressed. He may get a little in over head in some but for the most part he knows ALOT for his age which is really cool so lets not bash him.

I didn't intend for this thread to be a hate on Rob thread, I was only callin him out hopin to show him the power of DD's, plus I just realy like heated debates and competiing, more interesting that way.
But ya, the name calling and cussing is pretty childish...anywho, the offer still stands, we don't have to compete for stereos but he can still come up here with his system.
If you want Rob I'll help you find your note, kinda like a tweek and tune for your system. I'll pull the TermLab out for any of you ecoustics forum members anyday.

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 129
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1674
so u think zac will kick my @ss and it will be more than that and maybe it will be a murder??? hahah charlie well if u said so , i had been stabbed, i have been beated alot of times by people much older than me , ur from chicago right??? well if u know la villita and u know the street lawndale u will get an idea.

my truck its parked outside and i never had a problem and nobody has been able to touch it

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 486
Rob, its remarks like that thet get you flamed.
Don't take the bait, besides, he meant competing against me lol.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8807
yes i agree , all this crosstalk was unnecessary - u guys give lilrob a break & go find something better 2 do with ur time .....

Upload

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2214
i live in ma for ur info but ya i believe a dd 9100 would beat those subs in sq when there is a will there is a way dd has everyhting covered lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1675
well zac like i said before u diss me i will diss u back, i seen atot of people that wrote things that didnt made sense or they were wrong and i respect their opinion even if they are wrong, i just go there and type my opinion and i never wrote his name so he cant feel bbad or feel that someone justt dissrepected him. and zac i seen dd's i had be able to touch them to feel their power, and i have to say i was impresed they are very good subs but in spl im still with atomics and nothing will change my mind and the one its changing my mind its the jackhammer, why because if u seen the episode u will know that the sub only hit up to 130 and stay that way right???? well heres the answer they used a radioshack microphone or db meter that its only used to read small sounds and they are for the scientist, plus u can see theres its no microphone the microphone its hidden somewhere in the car, and their voice were barely audioble i seen set ups 140 db's and up that u can still hear your voice wit no problem but 130's db and u can even hear the voices thats not 130'db???? and if u know about db's u will know it,

plus those people dont have the rigght charging system and u will know it if u saw the episode of pimp my ride and if u think the jackhammer ur opinion doesnt count because u never heard them in person and i never heard them too but im jsut making a point.
and once again my favorite spl woofers its atomic and maybe the jackhammer

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 131
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1676
and if u know about spl meters (zac u will know the best spl meter its the termalab right) well like i said before that microphone it was a radioshack one its not accuarate, plus all those db's metter can only go up to 120-125 and if u can find an overall it will go up to 130's and in pimp my ride they never tested with a termal lab so dont say the jackhammer its useless and its not loud cuz u never heard one

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2215
i for once agree with rob but i dont think it is the best but i still want toknonw what it is capable of i hate it when poeple say it sux cause it can only go to 130

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 132
Seriously, we all need to sit back, enjoy whatever frosty beverage you're drinking and relax. Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1677
yes charlie i seen alot of treads about the jackhammer here, and everyone that think they know it all they say that the jackhammer will not get loud as a re audio mt, dd 99 or soem mmats juggernaunt well i jsut lok at that woofer and it reminds me at the re audio xx the new one i dont know if u all have see it and it have around 50 mm of xmax right??? well the jackhammer looks like it has around 80 or maybe can go up to more than 100mm of xmax yes i said it i dont care if u said im wrong just look at that woofer its 24 inches depth and it will have around 10 or mor inches of excursion easily

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 133
Upload

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 134
Upload

Silver Member

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 135
My current choice is rum and coke. How about everyone else?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1678
so zac i want to end this disscusiong and remember there is no best sub just my .2$$$$$$

Silver Member

Post Number: 574
Yes, I dont want to argue but nothing wrong with good conversation....
I never said there was a best sub, we were discussing which one was louder between Atomic and DD.

When both subs, the Atomic and the DD are pushed to thier absolute limitations, the DD will outperform the Atomics.
In a smaller power class the DD's aren't being pushed to thier limits threfor you will see other brands perform at the same level.
But when we get down and dirty like in the Volvo of Team Loud, you'll see Death Match scores of 175'db. Now that is insane, the highest scores ever recorded.
I'm talking about the loudest vehicles in the world.
The Atomics will overheat and fail under Death Match conditions well before the DD's.
Again, I love the Atomics as well, but when it comes down to the DD's can handle more power for extended periods of time.
And that is the biggest difference between the two.

As for the Z, that's in an entirely different category as the apx's and 9900's.

i can see your set in your opinion though so i'll stop too. :-)

thanks for the debate

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1373
group hug?

once again looks like i missed a fun night.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 386
I know some of you guys are sick of these "fights" but I'm kinda glad there happening we need people to argue there opinions. I get kinda fed up when people post there opionions and claim brands to be the best out there and junk like that. Its good that you to can aruge your positions on subs. By the way zac id didnt know your a dealer for atomic. Think you could send me you IM or email so we can talk bout them cause im very interested.

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
daviszac@hotmail.com
608-365-3500

Hey, you should come to the Regionals this weekend(8/20/06). It is a triple point USAC and DB Drag event help at the Milwaukee Mile. I think theres going to be drifting again on the track side, a car show and then also the competition events.

You should stop by and see me. Heres a pic of my truck in case you cant find me there. Oh btw i'll post a pic of the Crx i'll be pulling, also the Expedition says TinkerToy Customs on the back window now, should be easy to spot sitting on DUB 24's lol.

K well hope to meet you there.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
heres a better pic of them both(not the tahoe). Be sure to come out to the show man, it'll be a blast, i'll buy ya a beer, or soda if yer under age. :-)
Upload

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 424
dang i wish i wasnt so far away

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1679
The Atomics will overheat and fail under Death Match conditions well before the DD's.

zac i hate to do this but the atomics will not over heat so easily , maybe the older models they will zac but not the new models,

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Atomic/apx18.1.wmv

its a 220voltsx 92 amperes=20,240 WATTS rms in a single 18 inch apx not the apxx the apx, and they took out the coice coil and it seems like new and they woofer didnt had any problems,

so im sorry for posting this up zac but i have to say that the atomic dont overheat too easily and they will heat up pretty easily if u trow 35k+ rms to a single apx and if ur comparing that u right

Upload

Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload

can u see the little holes around the back of the woofer???? thats seems pretty simple but its genious

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1680
oh zac u live in chicago?????? well let me get your adress and ill stop by to your shop and see if i get some dd's im in the process of buying a new escalade and i need a good system but im planning to go show off with lots of sq and im planning to get fi car audio products but i can change my mind and put some dd's

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1681
damn u chater crx are the best cars u can get for spl along with some other cars in europe but the easiest car to get loud is some fiat that its i think only for a single passenger and its old @ss hell but they still used it

people lets not forget about atomic amplifiers these amp its a beast it can produce 5k rms x1 ohm buts its very underated the owner of atomic told us it can push alil over 5.8k rmsif u got the right charging system at 16 volts and if u got the voltage can dish out more than 6k rms at 18 volts.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

that was my ol neon i gave it to my mom but she didnt like it so i think shes planning to sell it

Silver Member

Post Number: 577
Yes, they've been building thier motors like that for some time now. It does help keep them cool.
My team mate was using those exact woofers at world finals and blew them up and had to borrow my 9512's, he gained 1.4 db from just dropping them in. Pretty insane.
Another buddy of mine used 3 of the Atomic 15's in his Tacoma and pulled a 162 on 6 mmats 3000's. Thats an impressive number.
Atomics are great spl woofers.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1682
hey zac do you sell rims???

Silver Member

Post Number: 578
Yeah, they don't actually manufacture thier amps they just buy'em and slap thier name on them but yeah, they're powerfull amps.
One example is the Atomic 1800.1 and the Incriminator 20.1, same board, different name lol.
It's the same with alot of these amplifier companies, like American Bass and SPL Dynamics, same amps, different names lol.

Not many actually manufacture them. I run MMats in my cars, designed and built in Florida.
Very good guys to deal with.

My shop, its 15 minutes north of Rockford.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1686
yes just like dd and audique dd its still the leader in spl but the audiques have much better sq but much less spl

and yes u right but the 5000.1 its a custom board and it will cost you alot because the dude at atomic told us that the 5k rms amp was specially made, also the 2200. it has the same board as another amp but has diferent power supply and better capacitors,

and the 5000.1 its gonna cost u a nut

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1687
just like dd but less spl and much more sq

ummm im not sure but im like 99.9 % audioque and dd its still the same just like tc sounds and eclipse.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1688
oh and audioque have a new record too, and in an explorer

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 448
hey lil rob how much does the atomic 5000 cost?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1690
like i said its gonna cost u a nut, its gonna be pretty expensive because its especially made im guessing around 800 and up the 2200.1 its especialy made too just for the apx and its like 429 plus shippin or 450 or 449 someting like that

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
If you want a monster amp, look at the DD Z2, a real monster.
I'm the team captain for Audible Trauma andi'll tell ya what our 1001-5000 ProStock guy is insane loud, he's running 3 of these bad boys in an S-10, all to 3 9515's. We should see 164's outta him at finals.
Thats pretty darn loud in a stock street set up.
Man, theres so many good brands out there its not even worth goin into it anymore, i just realized we argued over what sub is better for an entire day, how retarded lol.
Hey, you wanna come up to that show this weekend to? You dont have to bring a system, just drive up. Hell, if ya want you can come to Beloit and ride with us from here. Let me know. it'll be a blast as usual.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1691
yeah that fakin dd z2 its a monster well audioque used that same amp with 2 audioques heavy duty and got a new record

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1692
Jeremiah Ledgerwood's Explorer
Woofers: (2) HD15
Amps: (2) DDZ1

Current Accomplishments in SPL competition:

2005 MECA AS3 world champion and world record holder.
2005 MECA Drive By 3 4th place finish at world finals
Currently setting in 4th place in the United States in dB Drags Street C class
Unofficial USACi street beat 3 world record
dB Drags stats page

Silver Member

Post Number: 580
So any of you panzies gonna come to this show or what?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1697
i have to work man, i got some installations, i got a tahoe to make, i have to install 4 kicker cvx, alpine d310, alpine navigation, rear view mirror monitor visors 4 flip down monitos 22 inch rims, dvd and playstation 2 and the freakin due wants window tint too fakin dude and he wanted asap so i have to finish a new neon and im gonna work with the tahoe where it is???

its just for spl competitions????or its just like a show off???

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1699
by the way wheres that show located at??? if i can get done with that tahoe faaster than expected i will go

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 488
It's next sunday at the Milwaukee mile.
There should be some drifters racing on the course but as for the competition there will be DB Drag and USACi spl and sq.
There is also a car show as well.
Even a small concert to, some rapper I don't know who though.
I usually only compete and watch the race cars, you should come up.

You to Matt K

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1700
whers its this milwaukee mile i heard of it but i dont know where it is located at if u can let me know the exact adress illsee wat i can do

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 479
zac wats ur email? u got AIM or MSN?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 388
Think i could still enter the buick? Its been years since its competed I wanna see if the old school can keep up with the new. If I can get off work I will have my buick down there for sure.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 480
Matt werent u the one seellin the car? wat system was in it? Dont you have like wall or sumn.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1702
oh yeah u had i think it was phoenix gold prototype woofer or some image dynamics or somenthing similar and u were hittin around 150's??? u wanted to sell your car for like 1500

it was theset up for 1500 and a free car right??? in your rear windshield it says eartquake right?

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2218
hey rob i dont want to say this but the audioque are very good yes and they are just like dd's but when it comes to exteneded preriods of time they fail while the dd keeps going y cause dd has the best cooling of any sub out there it is amazing how they keep them cool and how fast they cool after they get hot.

also "Jeremiah Ledgerwood's Explorer
Woofers: (2) HD15
Amps: (2) DDZ1"

those are dd's old amps they have a new one out its called the z2 it is pretty amazing if i do say so myself thing is huge

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/amp/amp.asp?series=Z

Gold Member

Post Number: 4384
i don't claim to be a know it all, i know i am not, but i do know more about certain subs than you, and your ignorance and bias against great products is what pisses me off.

just STFU and go to another forum if you hate it so much here.:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4385
and another thing!!!!! j/k lol

btw, the Audioque's are made in the same buildhouse as the DD's. bu the there is no Free Flow Cooling Technology on them, so they can not handle as much power as DD's. but they still WANG CHUNG bro.:-)

just to let you know, DD has Free Flow Cooling on all of their sub's motors. it is what enables them all to take so much power.

that Atomic looks MEATY:-)

i wish i lived up there soi could go to the show.:-( oh well. lol

this is a loooooong arguement.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4386
lilrob, i don't hate you man.

it just makes me mad(and i don't know why i care) when you diss DD's left and right, and you haven't experienced them for yourself.

you say they cost and arm and a leg, but they do for a REASON. lol it is from the solid build throughout the sub, and technology used in the motor.

you probably think i am a DD N@zi, and i am. lololol
but i know they are absolute great products.

i also recommend other stuff as well though. when somebody wants something loud, i don't immediately say DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD b/c most people will see the price tag, and be shunned.

so i apologize for disrespecting you, and i hope you would do the same.:-)

but, we will probably argue again. so don't take it personal. hahaha

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 73
Dam_n that's a 2 hour drive to the Milaukee Mile but that's the closest event around Chicago.I guess I'll see you there Zac.I'm gonna bring some Atomic APXX's so be ready to get your azz handed to you.Actually I'm just kidding.I don't even have a system right now :-( But I'll be there :-) Hmm one of my comma's won't post lol, oh well

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1703
well u all think i havent experinence with dd, actually i had installed ac puple of dd's at the shp one time i installed some 99 but with some black cone and some carbon fiber cone it was great and sounded beutiful, and about the dd amps read carefully i just say that the audioque used the z1 amp to each woofer not the z2, the z2 its a great amp probably better than eartquake and sooundstream 5krms+

and yes muddy i apologize too

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 86
Awww, they apologized to one another :-) So cute lol.

Silver Member

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 489
Your alright Rob but you don't have to make up stuff ta be cool. I've been letting the little lies slip cause it doesnt really matter but at some point you should just stop,
with like the e-mail from DD where you can get 9900's for 599, cough, BULL. Now you installed some black 99's one time?, come on bro.
You've already proven yourself as a good guy who knows quite a bit about car audio, you don't need to make stuff up to be cool, you already are. :-)
Now get your azz up here to the show next weekend so we can party down!
You too Robert, I look forward to meeting you. I'll be the dork with a mohawk.
And Mike, buick?, earthquake?, sounds interesting, it isnt black with tan interior is it?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1706
oh sh1t my bad bro it was the 9550 15 inch dual 2 ohm for i think around 599,maria (i forgot her last name)quoted me for the 95 15 inch dual 2 ohm, she told me they had some 20 % discount promotion or somenting like that

and yes i have installed the 9500 the i think they were the old models with carbon fiber dust cap, they are beefy , they sound beutifull and they get loud perfect for the best daily driver, (treo wanted to build the perfect daily driver but they are wrong) but man im still with atomic even if the dd' have better technology, and have less spl,

zac u know phd electronics?????? that was my last shop im on aem electrnics now, and i think the owner want me to go to a better shop he has hook up with j and ja electronics one of the best shops in chicago.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2219
"yeah that fakin dd z2 its a monster well audioque used that same amp with 2 audioques heavy duty and got a new record" this is what u said then u put up that record see 2 diff amps

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1713
well my bad man i confused the z1 with the z2

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1326
Sucks, that is my delivery area on Sundays, lol. The women in that area are HOT for sure! Polo :-O

Bronze Member
Username: Toomuchsound

Staten island, N.y. Usa

Post Number: 24
zac where is ur shop?
im in new york
i need a good shop in ny if anyone knows one

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 390
My car was never up for sale for 1500. Right now im asking $3000. It has a wall of 4 15" ID SPL subs. 9 Batterys with an Ohio 300amp HO Alt. I've been switching throught a couple differnet amps but right now im sticking with the two Earthquakes I have in it. The car hit 166.7 to claim an a world record. This was before it was in my possesion though . You may just see it there.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2240405

Gold Member

Post Number: 4398
ohhh i remember you matt.

i asked you for PICS OF THE ID SPL SUBS!!!!!

cuz you said they were one of a kind and crazy loud.:-)

and i am tired of googling. lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us