GREAT AMP FOR SALE super cheap

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 377
I'm heading off to college in two weeks so I gotta sell everything real fast to get cash. I have a 16-MC1000D Memphis amp. Amp puts out 1100rms and 2200 peak and is 1ohm stable. The amp is in used condition with minor scratches only noticable when you look close for them. Amp works great like the first day out of the factory MSRP on this amp is $800 most stores sell it from around $400-$500. I'll let it go for $250. If anyones intereseted or has any questions please let me know. Thanks
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Sx3

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 308
would you do any type of trade? i have a 15" AA Avalanche that was jsut reconed, an Orion 250-HCCA and a Kicker kx200.2 would you be interested in any type of trade with them?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 378
Sorry but i already have three vehicles that are done up with systems. I need to just get cash for college.

Bronze Member
Username: Bassiloveu

Post Number: 60
appleton holy sh!t i go there all the time where u goin to college i have prolly been to a party there, if its in wisconsin, i live in the good ol dairy state

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 434
is that amp the class d cuz if it is i might buy cuz i might add another 15 L7 in the future

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 481
Me to :-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1314
Nice amp, the give away of amp classification is at the end of its model number, lol. Now see this is what I was talking about, if you want to sell an amp quickly, crack the fokker open and show what's up its skirt, lol. It has a nice build quality and if it wasn't that I just bought a Kicker SX900.4 I would have bought this, GOODLUCK should sell quickly... Polo..:-O

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 913
dude, good luck selling it cuz that amp is like jizz to me, if i could afford anyhting right now i would def buy that sh1t, i just got mine stolen so i miss it dearly

Silver Member
Username: Big_fletch

Newport, Ar, Ar United states

Post Number: 436
bump

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 556
Are you willing to ship to BC Canada ? and if so how much ?

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 379
I could ship there but I don't know how much it would cost. How could I find that out? Im asking $250USD. Anyone else interested.

Troy I live in Appleton, but will be attending UW whitewater in two weeks.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2689
sorry, that amp does not put out 2200w peak......

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 557
You can do it online by going to US postal service site and netering in the dimensions of the box and weight and it will give you a price. I don't know if US sites do it but Canada Post does.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 381
Im just reading off the ratings, as any amp its not going to run 100% efficient but im gonna say its still pushin right around 1000rms and 2000peak of clean power.

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 385
BUMP theres gotta be someone out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 85
You own 3 cars "done up with systems"... and you need money for college lol.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1684
u want to see somenthing sexy????Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 387
Yes very nice rob. I have my 96 audi for the winter and 06 bmw in the summer also I have my brother buick that he gave to me but I never use it. I go deaf when i drive it cause it has 4 15"s right behind my head. I'm trying to get minimize the amps and subs i have layin around. If anyones interested in a buick to im still selling it.

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 344
i think that is too much...my friend got a brand new memphis prd 1000.1 for $280
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us