SSI 18

Bronze Member
Username: Bassiloveu

Post Number: 57
any1 know how much and where i can get a 18 inch treo SSI and with a 1500D will that be louder than my friends 13W7 and a 1000/1???

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4668
it will cost you between 400-450. you can look around ebay cause its there sometimes or you can locate your local treo dealer. you can also contact B. he can hook you up.

as far as being louder than your friends 13w7, well as long as you do a decent install i think i will kill it in sq, sql, spl, or whatever else you can think of.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2597
i got a 15 inch SSI and had a 13W7. i think its louder although i haven't had it metered to really see. i think i'm gonna sell the SSI soon...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8786
y r u selling it so soon ^^^ ??......

Bronze Member
Username: Bassiloveu

Post Number: 59
how much you gonna sell the SSI for?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2598
looking for a change. everyone seems to be running Treo now so thats one reason. the second is i'm looking for a little more SQ, more high end then low end responce too. gonna go with 2 10's i think. i'm not really all that into bass so the 15 is really not needed in my setup.

i paid $375 on march 27th fron an authorized dealer locally. got it installed and going towards the end of April. powered by a Zapco Reference 750.2 bridged so it hasn't seen near the kind of power it can take. i think they go for $399 now, their prices went up. haven't really seen many of these for sale online or used so not really sure on a price.

its in perfect condition, mounted inverted and i've kept the chrome pieces on the motor polished. have box, packing, spec sheet and recipt.

shoot me an offer if you don't mind and i'll look into prices for these.

thanks!
theelfkeeper@charter.net

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1502
brandon? ur talkin bout the 18" ssi????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1506
wtf bump!

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1119
brandon already said he had a 15 ssi up there^^^^lol.

by the way, i just got my 15 ssi today. its pretty sweet. this green paper i got with mounting instuctions is weird.

i hope to order my amp soon, and have it going within 2 weeks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1508
bout time damn it
post pics u fcker
ROFL :-O

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1124
i guess i can post pics, but i dont even have the box done for it....so it will just be the sub....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us