02 Silverado ex cab

Username: Helpdad

Visalia, Ca. USA

Post Number: 5
Hi guys, newbie here. I posted a similar thread a while back in the amp section, not too many reply's though, so no flames to me please for trying for a few more opinions. I have done quite a bit of reading, but want just a little more input if you will.

I have the truck and don't want to make any special modifications to it. I want to leave the back seat pretty much stock. I am interested in sql. Wasn't sure if I should go with 2 12's or 4 10's...I was looking at the JL's at first, w6's??? and have seen a lot of people speak about Arsenal's on this forum. Looked at Phoenix Gold 1200 as a sub amp, but just read a negative post about it.

All of this will be new purchase, a total new system, the truck is stock right now and I am giving it to my son. I would like to keep it at no more than $2500.00 total for the subs, amps and speakers and installation if possible... not including a head unit. I would like to purchase all the equipment and have it installed after the fact.

I hope this isn't too vague, but was hoping some of the people with more experience than me would chip in. If I am asking for too much, please let me know. I would like to get some good quality equipment if possible,it seems to me that it always lasts longer.

Anyway, sorry to be so long, but thank you in advance for any input.

Visalia, Ca. USA

Post Number: 6
any help...bump

Visalia, Ca. USA

Post Number: 7
wow, no help???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help