Install Finished!

Bronze Member
Username: Rangetop

Post Number: 17
Well, I finished installing one AA Assassin 12 today, running underpowered off a jl 300/2 bridged. This setup is louder than the sealed mb quart fifteen i had in there running off a thousand watts! And not to mention with a ton more sq. Rock and funk sound a lot better now with the distinction in the kick drum and upper ranges of the bass guitar. I only have one problem; i'm craving another one, which is making it soo hard to save money for school! oh well, i just wanted to thank everyone who recommends AA products, and I personnally hope to step up to the arsenal next year.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 547
Pictures ??

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 628
i want some pics....

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 947
yeah post some pics. the assasins are g0ood subs definately get another one and double your power lol

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4657
post some pictures when you have time victor. i am sure you are busy with your life but we would really appreciate it if you can post some pics.

Bronze Member
Username: Rangetop

Post Number: 18
Well, I lied before. The install is not finished. The Assassin sounds great in the prefab box I have it in, but I decided to build it a sealed enclosure closer to what AA specifies, rather than a ported one that's way off cuz of my trunk limitations. Plus, the prefab box is 5/8" versus 3/4" on the one i just finished building. I'll have details on how it sounds when i drop the woofer in tomorrow, and pics when i get my next paycheck so i can replace my camera charger(lost in transition between dorm and home).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us