Tuning DEH-P670MP, please help!!!!

Username: Mcspafter

Pretoria, Gauteng South Africa

Post Number: 1
Aaaarggghhh, I cannot get the unit to allow me to change to a frequency (for example) 90.2. It only allows 90.1 and 90.3, how do you change this again?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3902
Are you sure it allows you to change to even increments?

Post Number: 2
Yes, I've done it before... but cannot remember how... Yes... I feel stupid!!

If there's anyone that knows, please let me know.

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 207
Pieter i think, althought i may and probably am wrong, that you can only do the even increments on certain cars, and i believe only stock audio systesm....i may be wrong....but thats just what i thought

Post Number: 3
Thanks Mike, but I am hoping that you are wrong, otherwise I'll be very disappointed. Almost all our stations are on even increments. If I can't get even increments, then I'll need to get another radio. I'll keep you guys posted though.

Cheers

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 235
If i'm not mistaken, the ability for a radio to tune to even numbered stations is known as European Tuning. It actually changes the tuning interval from the standard .2 MHz here in the US to .05 MHz. I couldn't find information about the 670mp in terms of Euro tuning but I know that the majority (if not all) of the standard (non-premier) Pioneer models do not offer it.

Post Number: 4
Thanks for the responses guys, but I got it sorted. I unplugged the radio, and left it for a couple of minutes to reset. After plugging it in, I got another menu where you can set fm settings. Weird... I know, but thanks anyway.

Cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us