Finnaly got the CVX

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 561
Thanks for everyone who helped in my long deciding processs. Now im curriouse to know what people think of this sub and how it compares to CVR and P3's or a JBL 12". Also i got an audiobhan 800RMS a8002V amp so 800 RMS of power:-). I also needed to know if these specs for a box would be sufficent?

16" Wide, 18" Height, 18" Depth,
2.5"x12" Slot port with a 15" Length

Any suggetsions do's and donts wen wiring the sub and i kno dont blast it in the first 30seconds of hooking it up.

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 131
you will like it when you hook it up. just got my 2 12" cvx's in last week they pound pretty good and i like how they sound

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2135
IMO the cvx ISN'T very impressive, my friend got a 15inch hooked up to his kx1200.1 and it barley gets louder than his old 12inch cvr's, the sq is a little better than the cvr's but still nothing to brag about.

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 563
1200 Watts is not nearly enough for a 15".

If its RMS then shore. These kicker subs you could push another 2-300RMS into them with out blowing them. Im going to be pushing 800RMS. Im really waiting for the CVX im hoping it gets a lot loder then my lanzar 124Ds

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 462
^^ IF it's RMS? yes, a kicker kx1200.1 puts out 1200w+ rms. and sencondly, thats plenty for a single 15 cvx.

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 463
i wish ecoustics would let people edit their posts to fix small spelling errors...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8544
itsokwillalldoitsometimesbutweunderstandwhatyouaretryingtosay

Silver Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 567
^ lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums