Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP - For Sale

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 143
Asking $225.00 shipped within US. Will ship worldwide but have to check on shipping to other countries.

I'm including a Steering-Wheel remote with it.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8417
pics..im interested

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 145
Where do you want them sent?

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 146
....or how can I post them here?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8429
ChaunChaun3000@hotmail.com

or u can post them here...

at the bottom click the Upload Image or Attachment button and follow directions...

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 147
I'll take some pics and upload them here today.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 149
Make that tonight.. it's extremely sunny outside right now and I want clear shots of the color screen.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 157
Okay, for some reason I'm not seeing pictures here.. I did like I was suppose to and I see nothing!

Well, I'll try again tomorrow with yet another set of new pictures of it in action!

$215 shipped firm. (Within US)

Stereo
Mounting hardware
steeringwheel remote
rca harness
power/speaker harness
faceplate
trim ring
digital owners manual
digital installation manual

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8522
it says u sold it on ebay???

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 158
I had alot of offers, but didn't get to the computer in time to accept before the auction ended.

I still have it, and it's still for sale.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8546
Im still very interested...just wondering if i could see more pics???

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 161
I emailed you pictures, look for the title "pics wont upload on ecoustics"

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8559
didnt get any emails????????

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 164
i cut copy and pasted your email address ChaunChaun3000@hotmail.com from here. check your junk mail folder or something, I sent you the email.

i have it stored so ill send it again right now.. and it's resent as of August 13th, 2006 at 7:59am

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4397
you can't post the pics here?

go into a photo editing program and resize them 600x600

and then all you have to do is press the upload button and find them on your computer.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 165
Upload
Upload
There, my camera sucks and my computer doesn't feel that it needs the camera wizard to work properly, so I cant get more on here yet.. but I will today sometime. Just need to debug this p.o.s.

Sorry, they're grainy and a little blurry, the screen looks a h#ll of a lot better than that in person :-)

-Mike

PS: Yes, that's angry monkey from family guy as the background.

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 172
Wow, looking back I could have posted better pictures.. anyways disregard, it FINALLY sold.

Now, I'm looking for a stereo under $300.00 with equal or better SQ and newer technology, ebay is OK with me :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5100
then you are going to want to check the Premier 880PRS(no frills, simply a screen with all the SQ goodies)....that HU you had was one of the top SQ HU's to begin with. lol

or, check out the Pioneer 7800 or above. anything below the 7800 or Premier 780, doesn't have the 24-bit Burr Brown DAC....so don't waste your time.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4725
^No kidding, that was a good head unit haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5139
seriously...i wouldn't have sold it...any kind of money you spend will get you something equal to it...you would have to spend more than double to get anything with anymore SQ components....like perhaps dual 24 bit DAC's...but those type of HU's are in the high doller ranges. lol

Silver Member
Username: Audioguy22

Post Number: 216
Yea, the technology is no better now than last year! SQ may not be asgood with the 880 over the 860. A few more bands on the EQ and 5 volt out instead of 6.5. I was looking to sell my 860 and see the going rate is like $200. $200. is not near enough to come close to the 860's SQ. So I'm keeping it(still new in the box).

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 176
Uh, okay. I guess I should be more clear,haha.

I know how insanely great my 860 was, but, as with everything material.. it was getting old and I was tired of looking at it.

So, I guess what I'm asking is...

What deck do you guys think I should go with?

I'm looking at the Eclipse CD7000, I have no experience with it and know basically nothing as far as the SQ goes, but it has alot of raw power and alot of sweet features. I'm also looking at the Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT, Alpine has a few I'm looking at but I'm a little stand-off-ish with that brand... any other suggestions?

I appreciate all input, as long as it's constructive.

BTW, some guy/girl is trying to sell an 860 for $450.00 on ebay, and there are very few 860's for sale online anymore... anyone looking to sell online could probably get 300+ for a used unit in prestine condition. I got 200 in person, and he gave me his alpine CDE7856(something to play music on until I find a new semi-permanent head unit) and it was a great deal for me because I needed a small amount of that money for rent, the rest and what I gain over the next couple of weeks is going to get me a new unit.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think... throw me some options and I'll sift through them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5250
in Pioneer/Premier dept. you best bet is 980, 880PRS, and 780.:-)

all have 24-bit DAC's...the upgraded EQ's...and all the tweaker features.:-)

i don't have much experience with Eclipse decks...messed with one in a 300zx that had anti-skip memory(it needed it, 2 12" Treo SSX's fully powered. lol) and i have NEVER seen an Alpine deck i liked...they are to complicated imo.:-)

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 179
I picked up a 960mp on clearance for, get this, $159 at Ultimate Electronics, only catch is it needs the harness for RCA, power/speaker and a mounting cage, already have the cage.. now I need the harnesses.. anybody have them?

It works perfect and is brand new, someone bought it and returned it without opening the stereo in the wrapper but kept the harnesses...

Anyways, anyone have those two harnesses for sale? the 860 RCA harness will work too, if anyone has it on a non-working model or a backup model.. any help is appreciated! I'll also check ebay.

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 152
The burr brown is nice but, I bet that you wouldn't be able to hear a difference between a HU with one of them and a HU with two of them.

Anyways I love Pioneer and own that myself but, Eclipse HUs are just as good if not a little better in certain models.

I really like the 880 that would be the one I would buy if I had the money. I just wish it came in black and not the stainless steel look.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5352
you are probably right about the dual BB DAC's...but i can DEFINITELY tell the difference between one w/o a 24-bit DAC.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 117
How did u get the angry monkey on ur HU display?

Silver Member

United States

Post Number: 188
I used the OEL Screen Saver Studio (free from pioneerelectronics.com) then I found a picture on google, made sure it wouldn't be missed and sized it up with the software, burned it to a cd-r and stuck it in the player after holding down the appropriate buttons ( I believe it's 6 and band at the same time, it's been awhile )

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 124
I looked for that screen saver studio on that site and couldnt find it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5486
i tried to look....the website was under construction.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 202
The new one was released.. I don't know where to get the old one now. The new one is for the full color screens, not the 6 color 860/960 :-(

If anyone comes across the old version post the link! or if I can find the disc I put it on.. I'll post it here.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 203
application/octet-streamUpload
_5CC8393518E1_47F4_BC70_AAFB9214D9AB.exe (49.2 k)

OEL Studio..

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 204
http://pioneer.jp/car/pclink3a/download-e.html

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 205
IGNORE my attatchment, it isn't the entire program.. if the link doesnt work let me know and I can email you the program.

Silver Member

New York United States

Post Number: 127
i tried to download the program on my computer, As soon as it was about to finish it said there was an error and stopped.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 208
I can email it to you, send me an email at babyboy6540@yahoo.com and ill reply with it :-) ill zip the program and all of the stock images/movies/background visuals into on folder.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us