What is this..is it for real..

Username: Firestomper25

Kenmore, Ny United states

Post Number: 10
ok here is a website and everything looks sweet and cheep too. but is it for real. some ofit looks way worht the money but then some doesnt at all. so i dont know

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1258
where's the link???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
heres the link lol ha i had an mbm(momentary blonde moment) kinda stupid right.(they woulndt let me write ( g a y ) right lol ha who cares.

http://www.carelectronix.com/productlist.html

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1259
looks like no name junk.

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 789
Its all crap, thats why its cheap,

Same cases, different names

http://chinasuppliers.alibaba.com/search/china_products.html?SearchText=car+ampl ifiers&IndexArea=product_en&OrinSearchText=amplifiers

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1719
haha, best place is ebay

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3866
You sir, have found the most crap on one web site I have ever seen! lol There isn't even anything name brand! Xplore? We already know how bad Sony is...to have a knockoff company copy them? The poor sucker who designed the 'Xplore' series was probably a fired janitor that killed himself shortly after by strangling himself with a mop handle. I love how some of the head units have knobs and buttons that are definitely just like Panasonic's and Kenwood's. lol

I can't think of anything more to say about that junk, it's mentally exhausting just to look at it. It's like trying to get one of those magic eye pictures to work when you're drunk on cough syrup.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
you are rediculous... wow. i was just saying before i was sceptical about it.. they all "look" nice. but still crap. i would still prolly buy something from there just to waste money.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3872
I was just joking around :P don't take that post seriously, I was referring to the site itself. Ebay would be a better place to spend money...the stuff on that site would probably last half a year max (no joke, in fact I've owned garbage head units that literally stopped working on me in less than a month). If you need help finding good quality equipment, hit me up on MSN at spinsharp@hotmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us