Why wont someone help me ....

Username: Firestomper25

Kenmore, Ny United states

Post Number: 5
please answer or guide me to someone or thing or place that can .. pleaseok how do i set up the amp to the hu so i can control it from the hu..... i know i need a cable that goes from my hu to my amp but what is it and where can i get it cheap..... and do i need a cappacitor if my over all rms is at max close to six hundred... but the peak will be around 1600 from the amp and 1500 peak (500 rms) from the sub ..... the amp i have is the kenwood ecxelon something... it a mono channel amp.... and i am only gonna have one 2 ohm dvc sub..... and im gonna wire to be a total of 4 ohm's.... i bought an amp wiring kit but dont know what goes where or how it wire it where.... and i dont want to do it wrong...... you can email me and sugar_daddy688@hotmail.com it would be easyier than here or use aim... me

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 274
go to a audio shop and pay them to do it since u dont know anything about it you will probobly mess something up if you try to do it

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1174
I will tell you why...

Because as soon as you open this thread you see one big messed up paragraph. It's annoying to look at and hard to read. On top of that you don't use any proper sentence structure, punctuation or capitalization.

Username: Firestomper25

Kenmore, Ny United states

Post Number: 8
Ok? And why are you such a grammer freak. why would it or even does it matter how i write anything. big frikin deal i just wanted some help.. you dont have to be rude about it. why are you just gonna be like that . i just dont understand. but anyways . i understand most of it now thanks to someone who was helpful and not critical like you

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 40
LOL!

Bronze Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 43
ROFL

If I were you I would have a car audio shop do it for you. You could easily damage your amp or your headunit if you do not install it correctly.

This read isn't bad, just not many pictures.

http://www.caraudiohelp.com/how_to_install_a_car_amp/how_to_install_a_car_amp.ht m

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1717
Bro, don't get a capacitor... always see RMS ratings and brand, you must connect the remote to your HU.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us