Pioneer DEH-235 please help


New member
Username: Luge12

Post Number: 1
Registered: Aug-06
Ok, i threw away the wiring clip from the back of the cd player and was wondering what i could there somewhere i can buy it or is the cd player just junk now?

Silver Member
Username: Leew

Ketchikan, ALASKA USA

Post Number: 482
Registered: Jan-06
You can get it here


New member
Username: Luge12

Post Number: 2
Registered: Aug-06
just to make sure we're talking about the same thing i am talking about the clip that plugs in the back of it that the wiring harness connects to

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator


Post Number: 3859
Registered: Apr-05
That's the right thing.

It's called a wiring harness. If you check ebay you will DEFINITELY be able to find it cheaper. Be aware the harnesses aren't usually unit specific, they fit many of the Pioneer models made at that time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us