RRRR...HATE EBAY!!

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 296
Well, I just tried to sign up for e-bay, but you need a credit card to do it, and I don't have one, guess I am screwed.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 538
Yes, yes you are. Well actually..you could try.....getting one ?? just an idea i'd toss out there

Silver Member
Username: Sx3

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 260
Open up a checking acount and get a debit card if you dont want a credit card.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 1170
and how would that work to sign up on ebay?

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 324
you DO NOT NEED A CREDIT CARD to start a ebay account

Bronze Member
Username: Xstokes88

San Antonio, Texas United states

Post Number: 59
lol i had to make a new one yesterday..n u dont need a credit card..thats how i got my L7...money order lol..

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 310
Lol my friend said the same thing about needing a credit card. I don't know where people get this from... I'm pretty sure you only need it if you want to sell

Silver Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 188
if im not mistaken i think u only need a credit card for paypal but i could be wrong (but probly not lol)

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 99
yea you only need the credit card to sign up for paypal not ebay!!

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 105
Yea, you can still use money order, personal chack ect. without using a crdit card. I bought my A8002v with a money order of ebay...no CC needed.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1690
How do those V series A-Bahn amps compare to the Intake series (which they replaced)?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1683
same thing.. they both put the same or a lil more than 800w rms, i'd get the cheapest one in your case

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3835
It's part of the registration process to sign up for ebay, in their own words:

quote:

Registration is free . However, we require a credit or debit card to confirm your identity. This helps keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell.

So, yes, you do need a credit card to sign up for ebay. You can try it yourself, log out, then try to register, once you fill out all necessary fields, it will ask you for a credit card number. There's no way around it.

Bronze Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 86
Tyler, the V series is the intake series. they are the same as the T series, only this years model. The only difference between the two are the look.

Silver Member
Username: Sx3

Rockford, Illinois USA

Post Number: 266
Hey man just open up a checking account at a local bank and ask for a debit card. Its free and they will send it to you in the mail whithin liek 7 days. It works just like a check. It will take money right out of your account directly when you use it. Use that for your "credit card" on ebay. Thats what I did and it works fine.

Silver Member
Username: Aman2005

Post Number: 267
when registering for a new account, you need a credit card or a cell phone number for verification. These days, eBay has changed their policies and way of registration. So no one can register for twice. There is a option of verification by mobile phone. Try that

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Tyler, I personallylike them more, in my case, the price waas about the same, $140 shipped. The only thing different is the V's have the built in db meter witch I think is cool. But Im not sure how accurate they realy are.

Bronze Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 88
^^^Its not a db meter. Its a voltage meter, lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
lol yea, my bad.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us