Everyday Listening enclosure?

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 181
i have 2 10'' Arsenals and i am looking for a box that will be great for everyday listening of fast hardrock of quick double bass pedals and clean sounds. If i go with a ported box tuned lower like 32 or so...am i going to get that? or should i stick to a sealed?

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
also, what do you make circular cuts with?

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 614
jig saw

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1668
depends, you can use ported or sealed, depends on your subs.

In your case i'd go ported

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=36&Eh=13&Dia=4&Xmax=20.5&V d=.7&NumW=2&Vb=5.12&Fb=32&Qts=.515&Vas=1.1018&Fs=29&CE=0

how about this? does that seem right for 2 10'' arsenals for everyday listening, where i can hit nice and solid...

(check my alignment, for everyday listening should it be changed?)

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 211
Mike, I have two 10" arsenals in a 2.4 cuft box tuned to 35 Hz. I listen mostly to metal and they keep up with the drums perfectly. Just make sure you give them enough power and you will be happy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
thanks dude, what are u powering them with, im gonna push about 1200 to them with a NINE.1 edesign.

35? isnt that a little SPL'ish' u think it hits clean and all the notes? or sloppy?

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 212
Thats funny, I am also using a Nine.1 to power the subs. If i had to build the box again, yes I would tune it a little lower say 32 Hz. Still sounds great.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us