Help with picking subs!!

Bronze Member
Username: Nvmyboom

Post Number: 56
My friend wants to get two 12" type S subs for a 1200w amp. Should he get them, or are there better subs for around the same price?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3821
How much is he going to pay for them?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
im not for sure, prob. just the average price for them, prob. around 80 or sumthin, i dont know how much they run new, but it wont be over 100.

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 213
there ok fer starters...i had 2 10" type s they wernt anything special but 1 12" type r was better than both of my 10s

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
That doesnt help much, hes got a box for two subs, should he get type S or another kind of sub for similiar prices.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2119
is that 80each or total, look on ebay and see if he can find some cvr's they are much better than the type s.

Bronze Member
Username: Bassiloveu

Post Number: 54
or got some AA Assasins, that amp would be to much though...

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 543
no that amp wouldnt its probly 12000 max beacuse type s dont have a very high rms maybe 150-300 if anything that amp would probly under power the assassins, what type of amp is it anyway and what are the real specs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Thats a problem. His amp is a 1200w max fire and ice power acoustic. We cant find the specs for it anywhere. We can find updated versions of the amp, but we are not sure whether they are the same for his amp. His amp is pretty old.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Thats a problem. We dont know the specs. Its an old amp, we have looked on the internet and we can find specs for the updated version of that amp, but we arent for sure if there the same for his amp. Its a 1200w max power acoustic(fire and ice) amp.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1681
benchtest the amp... also can you save more money or sell the system you got and tell us a budget???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us