DB..............Hair??

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1462
Does ne1 know about how many DB it takes to do a hair trick?? Thanx guyz............

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1166
I don't think it really has to do with dbs. It is all in the ammount and size of the subs and they need to be in big ported boxes with HUGE ports. That way they just move massive ammounts of air.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1464
^ kool do u think either 2 12" or 2 15" arsenals with a NINe.1 could do tha trick?? Wut would u have to port it to

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4581
if you put a girls head by the port then it will do it. lol. no for reals though, if you build a nice box with a port that will move alot of air then its possible.

i think pete on realmofexcursion did it with 2 avalanches and a hifonics colosus amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 29
I've posted the link for a hair trick video so many times now.... here it goes once again http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/downloads/videos/pete_ava15_hairtrick.wmv .

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1167
Haha, that guy is such a geek. :-) But he has a tight ride and subs, the chick ain't too bad either... lol

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1689
Wow...I thought that girl was kind of ugly...I guess to each his own, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2111
ya im with tyler, i thought the chick was kinda ugly, but if she gives good road head i'd keep her around too, but to do the hair trick you need some subs that move a lot of air and being ported helps a lot. i can barely do the hair trick with my atlas's sealed, nothing like the vid but when their full tilt you can see ppl's hair moving with the bass.

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 180
I got mine that makes my nosie wiggle...lol..thats messed up when u driving !!

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1801
lol isaac u got bad taste in women i wonder wut kind of gurls u go out with lol

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1498
i have an 18 inch sx i was hittin 145.9 and i could make a hair trick not the best but a hair trick, now i have for everyday driving audiobahns 2 12's and i can make a hair trick with a hifonics bxi2006d and im guessin im hittin around 143-145 db's easily

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 30
The thing about that girl is weird...like at first she looks alright but then after all that bass she does look pretty ugly. I think all the bass either shook her face muscles too much and made her look like that or it rattled her make-up off. :-)

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4587
well lilrob as much as i hate to disagree with you, you are right about the re sx. i was just testing that outside and with 1000wrms that thing hits so hard. i can't wait til i get it in the car and see what happens. 18 inch subs rock.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1466
^^LOL i kinda noticed that, itz because after all that bass she wuz kinda scared and her face showed it, that guy talked like he wuz chinese or sumthin. I saw that vid on tha amp section and i saw it was with 2 avalanches so i wondered if 2 arsenals could pull it off.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4588
disagree = agree on my post above.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1467
Hell ya id want an 18" so i could see it get low and loud but i need an SUV first.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3823
In that vid...what is that, a Hyundai? Eh

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1169
LOL, when I said "not too bad", I meant not too good either. I was basically thinking the same thing Dustin was... lol. Actually Pelon I don't even "go out" with a lot girls simply becuase I am too picky. And I am picky because I can be because I get an assload of chicks. And thats real... BIATCHH!

HAHA

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4589
man you guys know you would hit that sh!t. well i would. lol.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1468
LOL that made me think wut Rovin, opti, juliob and everyone else on ecoustics look like.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3824
http://www.teamtoxicbass.com/downloads/videos/pete_demo_box1.wmv

Now that's pretty sweet...

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1469
At first she looked young and clean than at the end where shes talkes she looks like an old meth addict, lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4590
more vids please.

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 187
3 incher..LOL

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1499
that pete can make so pretty good boxes, and thats was a 3 inches speaker from a tv set all i have to say its damn. hey any people that need an 18 inch sub barely used just to testet, because the box its too big and i need to carry stuff, and its in my garange and its just 2 motns ol anyone intersted cantact me

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1470
U sellin tha sx?? How much?? Damn i dont have room in my little focus or else id get it.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1472
That vid was sick with that litte speaker. How would u know how big to make a big port like that?? Does ne1 know?

Bronze Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Oregon U.S.

Post Number: 81
the girl in the first vid looked like she was about to cry. the pressure probably knocked the wind out of her. made it feel like someone just kicked her in her chest.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1501
well if u want it im gonna have to blow it so re audio can send me a new one and sell it like 320 with shippin just like the old rices, im good with my atomic and my bahns and i need to get money to get at least a pair of the new atomics apxxx

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1338
i can do a pretty good hair trick with my 15s. ill try and get a video of it.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8353
id hit it...along with about 95% of the women on earth.....and most of u would 2.....

It may seem like a high number but 5% of the women on earth is a lot of biach's i would not touch..lol

If ur not to fat, cockeyed, or ur stuff stank...i could do it.....4real

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8354
didnt bump

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 182
im just waiting for some real ugly chick who thinks shes cute to post a picture and offer herself to you chauncey....what u gonna do then ? haha

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1658
haha, i think you don't get enough sex around your house/Girlfriend hahahhaha

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8355
i get plenty...thats around 250,000,000 that i would not even think about doing...thats alot....

and i did a ugly chick last night....she got good head though

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 183
woh woh woh, she got good head? are u trying to tell us something chauncey?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8356
yeah...she can sux some d!ck....and she was down for whateva.....pretty nice

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1473
Jake wut kind of subz u got?? Lil rob y can u get a new 1 if u blow urs??

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 31
I guess an ugly chick is alright..as long as you hit it from behind.I would rather get with good looking girls though,I have yet to bone an ugly girl...I don't think I'm gonna lower my standards either.I guess for you guys its quanity not quality.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8362
"I guess for you guys its quanity not quality"

yep...u only live once....no point in being pick.E.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1506
because re audio change their policy or something like that, plus my friend blow his se and he got a new one from re audio, and im planning to do that so i can sell it just they way i pad 320 plus shippin

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 1474
Do u got picz??

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4621
thats a nice price on that sub. that sub pounds too.

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 33
Lol Chauncey, I can understand you picking quanity because I have heard there are nothing but ugly women in Alabama anyhow lol.That's just what I have heard I'll have to go and see for myself :-)

Gold Member

MN

Post Number: 1170
Haha, well you can take your quantity Chauncey, I 'll take my QUALITY. That's what I live by, in all areas of life, especially in car audio and women! lol

Anyway, if she was too ugly I don't know if I could even get it up... if ya know what I mean... haha.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4626
lol. i like quantity. up to a certain point though. as long as they are decent looking and has a decent body i'd hit it.

Gold Member

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2123
LOL this thread makes me chuckle, im with chad on this one as long as the chick looks decent i'd hit it once or twice, my only rule is the chick can not weigh more than me.LOL

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4631
hahaha it all started with a comment about that girl in the hair trick video. lol.

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 34
Lol dustin "my only rule is the chick can not weigh more than me" haha. If a chick weighs close to my weight that is sick...I wouldn't touch a chick near my weight which is 180 pounds.Oh well to each his own.

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Greensburgh, PA US

Post Number: 111
Upload

Gold Member

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2124
LOL thats why its my only rule, i only weigh 140 though, and i've seen a chick that weighs 130 before that was pretty hot, she was built though lifted weights and everything and she was tall atleast 5 9 she was a good 2 inchs taller than me, she was pretty hot.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1807
so i guess ur 5'7" dustin?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8393
I like Dustin's Rule....if she weighs more then me then i would still hit it...

I would still rather bone 100 ok girls then 1 beautiful girl.....

because no matter how u cut it....pu$$y doesnt have no face...and u dont have 2 tell anybody..

Gold Member

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2125
LOL^ ya im 5'7" on a good day, im short it sucks, but i get by, its like my dad allways says, what do mopeds and fat chicks have in common, there fun to ride untill your friends find out. but i mainly use the 3F's, find em, f\/ck em, forget em.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8400
yep....cant believe some of u guys are picky???

If u guys lived here..u better be in love.if ur only gonna bone fine girls.... or have alot of lotion....

and i would rather love a ugly chick for 1 night..then have to love my hand forever..(waiting on a fine chick)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4252
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *takes a deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

damn dudes.........stand-up material there. lol

Bronze Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 38
Well Chauncey keep in mind of all the STD'S in this day and age. I would rather bone 1 beautiful chick these days than 100 fat ugly girls and die from aids.But then again...even the beautiful chick could have STD'S too...I dunno this is turning into a big problem that I will have to think more about.

Gold Member

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2127
LOL robert your right, but its usally the hot chicks that have the std since hardly any1 ever bones the fat chicks, this brings back memorys of health class, last year sitting with a bunch of immature 9th graders and looking at pics of all the stds on the the body parts now that was some funny sh1t.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us