Dynamat

Silver Member
Username: Robman0079

Post Number: 111
I have a Toyota Camry and the trunk lid vibrates like crazy, and it makes the bass sound horrible.(my current system is two 12s at 600watts rms: Alpine amplifier to two RF P2s) If i were to get dynamat would it prevent my trunk lid from vibrating?? What exactly does dynamat do to help the sound???

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 266
yea it would stop it from rattling so much

Username: Cutthrote

Post Number: 9
It would help stop the vibrations that cause audible noise if applied to trunk lid...probably not completey, but effectively.
"What exactly does dynamat do to help the sound???" Read up on it for yourself http://www.dynamat.com

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3805
Fatmat would be a better choice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
So it would give it more of a boom then just hearing the subs pound the crap out of my trunk lid and making a horrible vibration sound

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
also where is the cheapest dynamat extreme. i found this but i bet there is cheaper somewhere else: http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=dyn19405

Post Number: 10
If done properly if can slightly increase the SPL in your vehicle...or like you put it give more of a boom rather than a rattling sound. Most people use it to keep the bass in the ride in return dampening the rattling people often hear from outside the vehicle. Its going to be around the same price anywhere you shop online...try ebay though. Their are much less alternatives thoughs...just do a search on sound dampening in the forums, its been covered numerous times

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Correction...do a search for sound deadening
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us