Archive through April 25, 2006

sean12345678
Unregistered guest
Could you please send me the installation guide for the concept 100.
sean.of.to@gmail.com

Username: Outrage_uk

Post Number: 1
Hello. I really need a copy of Cliffnet Wizard Pro (for G5 systems). If you have it, please, please, please e-mail me a copy of it. Thanks. Rick.

outrage_uk@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I NEED A COPY TOO.

VBAROUTES@HOTMAIL.COM

Unregistered guest
I need a wiring diagram for a Clifford Matrix 3.5 digital89@yahoo.com

Anonymous

hi guys,I am after all fitting info for a clifford matrix rs 3.5
please email to magneato26@hotmail.com
thanks

Username: Vr6rallye

hi guys,I am after all fitting info for a clifford matrix rs 3.5
please email to magneato26@hotmail.com
thanks

escalade123
Unregistered guest
could someone please send me a copy of the pro installer? ubzcrowbar@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the wiring diagram of the clifford arrow 3.

Cliffnet Wizard Pro would also be nice.

Thanks in advance
Remco_v@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
hey do anyone have, wiring diagram for Clifford Smart Remote Starter 3 ?

please send it to orix_xior@hotmail.com

moe7777777
Unregistered guest
im looking for concept 100 wiering diagrams please email me the link to or post here
immanuel__7 at hotmail.com

Username: Etkinget

i need one for a matrix rs1.1

Silver Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 245
links to install diagrams

remmie1973
http://www.directechs.com/guides/manuals/ig/clifford/arrow3_install.pdf

viddi
I don't have one for that model.

moe7777777
http://www.directechs.com/guides/manuals/ig/clifford/concept100_install.pdf

dawit woldeyohanes
http://www.directechs.com/guides/manuals/ig/clifford/N909429.pdf

ALSO
I am including a link to Clifford Wizard Pro
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5CGUMGIL

Remmie1973
Unregistered guest
Thanks Ps1k0,

I already have that manual, i'm looking for a more advanced manual.

Getting the pro version now.....
Thanks again

Unregistered guest
ps1ko, cheers for the wizard pro link, ideal.

anyone got a wiring diagram for a concept 500?

Ez Bon

Unregistered guest
hi i just got a car.. but i dont no what type of alarm i have .. their two numbers on the alarm 60482 039774 their a switch in the car three way you can turn it back middle forward.. help how can i find what alarm it is

hope you can

cheers

matt

Unregistered guest
hi i just got a car.. but i dont no what type of alarm i have .. their two numbers on the alarm 60482 039774 their a switch in the car three way you can turn it back middle forward.. help how can i find what alarm it is

hope you can

cheers

matt

Unregistered guest
I hate to be a retard, but I too need a diagram or even a picture of the clifford G4 series car alarm w/ remote start. I ripped it out of my cousins car, and Im not sure if i grabbed it all Thanks for the assist.

Unregistered guest
hello i need to get a copy of a clifford concept 650 wiring diagram if any one can help please

Unregistered guest
Bonney_GTI and shaggy41,

I checked DEI's tech site and I can find the owner's manuals for the Concept 500 and 650 but for some reason they are not posting the installation manuals for them. The closest that I could find is the Concept 550 and 600. If you two want those, I could send them to you.

Viddi,

Check your email, I'm sending you the wiring information for the Smart Remote Start III.

Anonymous

ty for the concept 100
if any one would hapen to have the instaltion for a viper alram v402007 050 thats all the # i could find on this one,
thanks in andvance
moe7777777

Unregistered guest
This is to Skater Bum. Am also looking for wiring/install manual for Clifford Smart Remote Starter III. Seems you have it and sent to Viddi.

Haven't used this site before so will include eAddress. ULCElectronics@earthlink.net or
BLaVeau@earthlink.net

Thnx, Bruce L [Anything you need ?]

Unregistered guest
Hi

Can any one help me in getting an Clifford Concept 650 User guide as the Proximity Sensor's primary zone need to be retuned correctly. Please email me back on Jelavia@hotmail.com.

Thanks

r0b
Unregistered guest
yes please
r0b85@hotmail.co.uk

Username: Kevz

Post Number: 2
kevz@hotmail.com
Thanks

sarge
Unregistered guest
Hi,
Anyone know how to program a replacement remote for an old Clifford Super IPS alarm? If so, please reply to jsarge@flowcardia.com.
THANK YOU!

littleaznkid
Unregistered guest
Hi could i have the manual of Clifford Bullet II or 2 =D Thank-You!

Unregistered guest
Hi. HELP!!Can anyone please help me out with a Clifford Concept 600 / 600UK Wiring Diagram!? Would be much appreciated.Keep up the good work everyone! THANKS.
anton55@btinternet.com

mark.chard
Unregistered guest
mark.chard2@btopenworld.com
cheers mate

Quadchuck
Unregistered guest
I bought a 2000 Dakota with a Clifford Intelliguard 6000. Not working, anybody have a wiring diagram so I can find the problem?
quadchuck@comcast.net Thanks

Unregistered guest
Viddi!!!
Is it possible that you can mail me the wiring diagram for a Concept 600?? as I need some help.
Much Appreciated if you can.
Thanks
anton55@btinternet.com

Unregistered guest
Vinnie Samra, VeeTwin and Quadchuck, you all have mail. If you need more Clifford information, email me.

Unregistered guest
littleaznkid,
I have the installation diagram for the Bullet II but you didn't post your email address.

Unregistered guest
I would really appreciate a copy of the clifford pro wiring diagram I have a clifford XL500 with no diagram

curran
Unregistered guest
hi, is it possible to have a copy of the wiring diagram for the clifford concept 650. thanks
curran3001@ntlworld.com

Unregistered guest
Oh sorry skaterbum. i forgot to put it. Its clarenceie@gmail.com Thanks!!!

Unregistered guest
realshow and littleaznkid, you've both got mail!

Username: Dcevilone999

clifford pro installer version please wedelsanger@aol.cm thanks

clifford pro installer version please wedelsanger@aol.com thanks

Post Number: 3
clifford pro please wedelsanger@aol.com thanks

Unregistered guest
hey,
could someone point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for a clifford concept 40? or the "clifford pro" software?
Any help appreciated
cheers
nath

Unregistered guest
Hi All, got a New G5 Concept 650 (UK). Please could someone help me get the CliffNet Wizard Pro Installer Version with Serial no???????? I got proximity sensor issues!!! Thanks very much all. filmbuff333@aol.com

Unregistered guest
I am looking for the install guide for the Clifford 650. I am trying to link it up to my boot release and dont know which wire to connect. Also the clifford install grid info. Any help will be great.

Thanks in advance

the_j_foundation-clifford@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous

could someone please email me the install guide for a clifford matrix rsx 3.5 and clifford matrix 10.5

email: truevietluv636@yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
i need a installation guide wiring diagram for a concept 300 clifford please email me

Unregistered guest
i need a installation guide wiring diagram for a concept 300 clifford please email me

CLIFFORD INSTALLER
Unregistered guest
truevietluv636@yahoo.com and eddie.thomas, you've both got mail!

...And for those of you who are looking for the CLIFFNET WIZARD PRO VERSION 2.2 (the windows based program used with a special cable to program your Clifford system) is available here but only for 7 days.

Follow this link = http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10CMZ6IU0NTKY23ZQQQYQR6CJN

Unregistered guest
hi all
i need your help badly
i have a matrix remote start alarm posibly version 2 not sure maybe version 1. i need the wiring diagram urgently. does an nice kind person on here have one or access to one, i need to find a negative feed to put to a pager system. not sure if it has one or not. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks jay

Unregistered guest
i need a programming guide for a clifford g4 7000
i need to program double pulse unlock

maxima_on_21s
Unregistered guest
e-mail at cutlas_on_22s@yahoo.com

Username: Greenbeast

can someone send me the clifford wizard pro?

n_pitney@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Yea im looking for arrow 5 install guide, any help?? skatesoccerpro14@aol.com , thanks

Unregistered guest
maxima_on_21s, Nickolas Pitney and ZacharyPope, you've all got mail!

CLIFFORD INSTALLER
Unregistered guest
For those of you who are looking for the CLIFFNET WIZARD PRO VERSION 2.2 (the windows based program used with a special cable to program your Clifford system) is available here but only for 7 days.

Follow this link = http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3D78H9JNL8BVF07YRCU1MKBWLD

thanks skaterbum and clifford installer

very handy

Unregistered guest
I'm having trouble... i have an older Clifford Cyber 1 Alarm, i'd like to install it into my car, but have no diagram/pin-out for the alarm unit. Can someone help me out? email: ephyew@gmail.com

Unregistered guest
please please please can some1 send me the install guide 4 a concept 50. just been given it for FREE and discovered you cant get install guides anywhere... exept here!!!!!!!!!!! cheers randombloke99@hotmail.com

Username: Hoppy1

Hi has any one got the wiring diagram for the concept 500 if so please could you send me a copy Ps also the installation guide
Thanks Pete

projectvti
Unregistered guest
Hi,
Could really do with some help! Ive found the installation guide to my concept 600, (it was previously fitted to another car and professionally removed). Im planning to fit it to my new car, same make and model as my old one. Im confident with the instructions I have, but I have 2 small grey areas and was wondering if i could get some help.

[b]First question is....[/b]
There are 2 brown wires on the 14 pin connector, what are these used for? Not mentioned in any of the material i have found. Pin numbers are 1 and 3. Maybe something to do with the next question? (im assuming its not)

[b]Second question....[/b]
With the headlight wiring, it had the function to keep your headlights on for 10 seconds with the press of a button. Now, from the diagram, I seem to be missing 2 of the wires needed (the thick black ones). Instead theres a relay, with numbers 30, 85, 86, 87 and 87a. Nothing unusual about the relay, and i think ive figure out how it works. Does this diagram make sense?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/projectvti/Relay12.jpg
All i know is that 85 definately goes to the alarm, and that 86 and 87 are connected.

Can anyone help? I cant install without figuring this out so would really appreciate some help!
Many thanks in advance!!

StevengsND
Unregistered guest
Trying to install a Clifford Matrix rs3.5.
can tou email that Clifford pro installer version

to stevens at anyconnect.com

Unregistered guest
eph, Paul999999999, peter hopkin and StevengsND, you've all got mail. As for projectvti, the brown wires are generally used for parking lights. The diagram that I have for the Concept 600 doesn't show them being in the connector. It might just be a basic connector that they use for multiple units. Be sure to meter them first before hooking them to anything.

As for the diagram, you've got it right. Pins 86 and 87 go to +12V constant, pin 85 goes to the grey/blue wire of the alarm and pin 30 goes to your headlights.

If you need more information, let me know.

projectvti
Unregistered guest
Thanks Skater! I was recently advised that the brown wires would be for the idicators, one for each side. Would this make sense? There doesnt seem to be any other wires going to them.
Also, i was looking at a concept 300 installation guide and think i remember the brown wires being used for the indicators. But i will definately meter them before i connect them up, thanks for that tip! Would probably have just connected them up and hoped for the best!

Thanks again for your help! Think im finally feeling confident enough to install the whole thing!!

Unregistered guest
projectvti,

Yes, it does make sense. There are usually two brown wires, one for left and one for right, that are diode isolated. If you only have one wire for the indicators, you can just put both of the brown wires together. If you have any more questions, let me know.

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone know if the RX3.5 works with manual transmission cars, and can you advise on where to get one fitted...thanks email-the1theonly002@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, does anyone know if the RX3.5 works with manual transmission cars, and can you advise on where to get one fitted...thanks email- the1theonly002@hotmail.com

the only thing which would matter whether it was manual or not is the remote start yes?

if so then yes it will work as i have a concept 600 with remote start on a manual car

Unregistered guest
Actually, the Concept 600 is a G4 series Clifford and the Matrix RSX3.5 is a G5 series Clifford. The G4 series were designed for automatic and manual cars, the G5 series were not. In the installation guide for the RSX3.5 it states :

"IMPORTANT! This product is designed for fuel-injected, automatic transmission vehicles only.
Installing it in a standard transmission vehicle is dangerous and is contrary to its intended use."

It does not have any safty features like the G4 series did. In order to remote start a stick car you had to go through a sequence to enable the "manual transmission SafeStart" mode. The RSX3.5 doesn't have this option.

It is possible to install the RSX3.5 on a manual tranmission car but it will not prevent you from remote starting it in gear. You could hook it up so you have to engage the parking brake inorder to remote start it but if you leave it in gear, it may still lung forward before it stalls. (And, that is, IF you have a good working parking brake.)

You might have trouble finding a place to install it because it is not designed for a manual transmission.

Unregistered guest
Actually, the Concept 600 is a G4 series Clifford and the Matrix RSX3.5 is a G5 series Clifford. The G4 series was designed for automatic and manual cars, the G5 series was not. In the installation guide for the RSX3.5 it states :

"IMPORTANT! This product is designed for fuel-injected, automatic transmission vehicles only.
Installing it in a standard transmission vehicle is dangerous and is contrary to its intended use."

It does not have any safety features like the G4 series did. In order to remote start a stick car you had to go through a sequence to enable the "manual transmission SafeStart" mode. The RSX3.5 doesn't have this feature.

It is possible to install the RSX3.5 on a manual tranmission car but it will not prevent you from remote starting it in gear. You could hook it up so you have to engage the parking brake inorder to remote start it but if you leave it in gear, it may still lung forward before it stalls. (And, that is, IF you have a good working parking brake.)

You might have trouble finding a place to install it because it is not designed for a manual transmission.

Username: Bash

Any ideas were i could get the RSX3.5 intstalled into my car? in or around London

Username: Ricky_3dr

I have just printed the instructions for my Arrow 3 ;)
Much appreciated

Username: Markthespark

United kingdom

anyone got cliffnet wizard pro installer please couldyou send a copy mmilburn1@btinternet.com

Username: James7467

I'm looking for the Clifford pro installer for a matrix rsx3.5 anyone got one. Send it my way thanks.
james7467@msn.com

Username: Xsouljahx

i have a clifford matrix rsx 3.5. The one with 4 buttons.

Does anyone know how to turn on the lcd for the back light
on the remote? mine doesnt turn on anymore. thanks.

Please email me:
lbdeocampoiii@gmail.com

Username: Philter74

Anyone know if there is a Clifford Alarm / Remote Start that has an auxillary input (either positive or negative) that will initiate the remote start? Thanks.

Username: Sweepdoggy

hi can i get a copy at

sweepdoggy@hotmail.com

Username: Twelvoltz

If this is the wiring diagrams for clifford automotive alarms, I would love to obtain a copy! Twelvolt@hotmail.com

Thank You!!!

Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Bashaar - Sorry, can't help you there. I live in the USA.

mark milburn - You've got mail!

James Pemberton and Scott adams - If you are looking for the Cliffnet Wizard Pro Version 2.20, here's a link to it:

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MDYQGZ78VL7F0IRGXHB8KX6K

jon - Press the Program button on the back of the remote or hold the four remote control buttons on the front of the remote simultaneously until one long beep is heard. Programming Mode has now been entered. Use the unlock button to toggle selections between LCD backlight illumination On/Off.

william trotter - The Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5 has a white/blue auxillary input wire that is used to trigger the remote start with a negative pulse. There may be more units that offer this feature but that was the first one to cross my mind.

Steve Murphy - There is no program that has all of the Clifford alarm diagrams other than the DEI Dealers website itself. If you need a specific diagram, let me know.

Ah, my work here is done!

Username: Twelvoltz

Thank You!!!!!

Username: Markthespark

United kingdom

thanks for cliffnet wizard Skater Bum

Username: Edfocus

Hi Could someone please send me a copy of Clifford pro installer software for the G5 Concept 650

Thanks

Ed

Username: Sparkse17

LondonUk

Im looking for installers set up menu / wiring diagram for the clifford concept 650
also looking for the installers version of cliffnet pro for g5 please email to ian.lawrence13@ntlworld.com

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Here's a link to the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01XRFS2F9CA8A0UPF5722PRNZ

Once again, the link will expire 7 days from this posting.

LondonUk

Thanks for the for the wiring diagram and cliffnet wizard pro link skater bum but sorry they dont help me out have compared the user set up with my 650 one and it is different.
have a copy of cliffnet wizars pro but cant seem to get into installer menu anyone got any clues on this

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Ian Lawrence, I checked their site and all I can find on the Concept 650 is the owner's manual. For some reason they don't have the installation manual available for download. Do you have the owner's manual? If not, I could send it to you. The 650 might be a UK only product but I'm not sure.

Username: Skydi

Hi can anyone send me an installation guide for a clifford G5 concept 650 alarm system with proximity sensors & total closure Many Thanks

LondonUk

skater bum many thanks i have sorted the problem (whitch was the timers on acessory outputs a and b) with the ciffnet wizard pro you sent me many thanks yes i do have th owners manual but would still be nice to get the install guide at some time

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 4
For those of you who are looking for the installation guide for the Concept 650, I found out that its a UK only piece and that's why I have been having trouble locating it on the web site. I've got a friend on the inside checking on it for me and I should have the guide shortly.

Username: Flagger

I would really appreciate a copy of cliffnet wizard pro. Please e-mail:
david.flagg@sanofi-aventis.com
Thanks!

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 11
GET YOUR COPY OF CLIFFNET WIZARD PRO VERSION 2.20 HERE TODAY!!!!

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=45A24C5E3C8C5AD7

Username: Stemaddog

Liverpool, Merseyside Uk

Hi anyone got the wiring instructions for the blackjax on the concept 650 it wasn't wired when installed. Any other wiring instructions for it would be appreciated too. email me a themadsparky@aol.com
Anyone after cliffnet wizard can download it off the clifford website under G5 /wizard

Username: Comearunnin

Post Number: 4
many thanks to you steve (stemaddog) for your reply greatly apprieciated ONE more thing for users of this forum has anyone got a wiring diagram for the clifford concept 300(uk) as i have seen you can use accessory wire timed for headlight activation and i also need to see if i can find the smartwindows module if fitted.email me at waynekoston@hotmail.com

Username: Matty_turbo

CoventryUnited Kingdom

Can someone help me with an installation/wiring diagram for a Clifford concept 300 (thatcham)thanks

Username: Matty_turbo

CoventryUnited Kingdom

Can someone help me with an installation/wiring diagram for a Clifford concept 300 (thatcham)thanks minimatty_@hotmail.co.uk

Bronze Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 13
The closest I can get to that is the Concept 300 Holand version here:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/concept300hol_install.pdf

Post Number: 8
yeh i got a rough copy u can have mate, cheers

Username: Comearunnin

Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Post Number: 5
many thanks to you all great info should be a great help again all who helped THANKS

Post Number: 9
if you need a copy of the diagram for the cocept 300 just msg me at sweepdoggy@hotmail.com

Username: Pugracer285

Hi please may I have a copy of the Concept 600 wiring and installation guide. I have just been given one of these and need to work out what goes where!
james-lum@excite.com
Thanks james
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us