Dont buy anything from IKESOUND

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 847
i sent my CD player that i bought from them back for repair and they recived it may 3rd and told me it would take 4-8 weeks, i was charged $35 for the warranty claim, even though it was totally under warranty. i called them alot and today i finally talked to the owner and she said it will take a few more weeks, making the total time nearly double the estimated. i them asked for my $35 service fee back because service is not what i got. She refused. she said she would not refund the $35. After i fought with her a while, she said she she would refund $10, and i said that was not enough and if she still refued i would file a claim with the better business bureau. then she got mad and said i was threatening her and said if i did file a claim that she would reply like she always did, leading me to beleave that many claims have been filed with them. i later filed my claim and am now waiting for a reply. they are also very impolite everytime i call. they do not deserve business.

thanks for reading, ill keep you posted with was else happens

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2099
hmmm that sucks hope everything works out. i ordered my speakers from them and didn't have any problems, besides the guy i was talkin to was a dumbass and didn't know anything and had a shitty attitude.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1448
Thanx fo tha headz up man.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4547
fucked sellers like that ebay sux. thanks for the info man. thats another name i will ad to my "don't buy from" list.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 533
that sucks, keep me posted on that

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 537
yeah most the stuff in there inventory is out of stock iv had to deal with them to unfortunatly

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1798
dam i wus gonna buy a crystal comp x from them.......

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 47
Ya Ikesound is pretty crappy. Thats why sites as ours say FULL WARRANTY. 95% online sites say warranty, but its pure BS. www.low-hz.com carries manufacturer warranty.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8729
terry if i were u - i would email this thread 2 IKE 2 show them when they screw ppl over the potential sale$ they will lose ......

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4180
definitely.

i will NEVER buy anything from that website. screw that.:-)

Silver Member
Username: Crayola0

Wisconsin

Post Number: 369
i was thinking about buyin some sh1t from there but now that i know i wont..thanx for stopping future struggles with them....

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1449
Id go wit Mr.Rovinz idea for sure. I luv fu*kin ppl over that are rude.

Bronze Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 11
I am starting to see that it is somewhat of a gamble to order hifi sound stuff online. I think speakers and subs are ok online but seems to me if your going to buy a headunit you will get the best service and whatnot at a local shop and it might be worth the extra $$ you will pay.

For the record I ordered all of my stuff from www.sonicelectronix.com and have had good luck except for my stereo which I think was entirely my fault. Hell Sonic even offered to take it back for 80% of what I paid.

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 848
GOOD CALL ROVIN!, consider it done, i made an identical post at CA.com

no word yet on the claim, but the BBB confirmed that its under review

still no CD player though, or any word of it, and its been a solid 3 months scine i sent it, and they last told me it would be a few more weeks

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8734
Nice !

see 4 messing wit 1 customer they prolly lost over 50 sales from ppl reading this -

Power 2 the ppl ! -lol !

Silver Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 103
Yea man, good luck with it Terry. Although most of you know I would also like to say NEVER EVER EVER buy anything from IndoAudio. I did a noob move and ordered some subs about a month and half ago and i still got nothing. Says that payment wa recieve via paypal on the 7th of last month...Still nothing. I finally got ahold of them and he said they shipped out yesterday, and he will have a tracking number today. Bottom line it is for sure the worst transaction ever. Sure they have decent prices but all the wait and trouble they put you through is worth the extra $30 or so dollars to buy it from the next person. Just a heads up to ya noobs seeing how most of the big dawgs already know to stay away from INDOAUDIO.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1464
that's why i always buy head units from crutchfield :-) never had a problem with them and when something was wrong they did their best and then some to keep me happy

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 849
yea indoaudio did almost the same thing to me, but yea, im totally stuck with ike right now, he has almost $400 pf my money and i have nothing to show for it, and on top of that, i am missing out of the use of my other stuff and thier warranties are dwingling away

pised

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 96
Did you pay with a credit card, through paypal, or did you pay with a money order. If you payed with a credit card I would file suit with your credit card company, trust me they will push this company to get what they have to get done. I had a similar situation happen to me, and American Express basically took care of my problems. Best of luck with you bro.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1660
rovin let's do this with gas stations hehe lol!

anyone...??

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 1804
im still gonna risk buying a crystal comp x from them lol

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1468
just use a credit card Pelon

Silver Member
Username: Andysd03

Post Number: 346
ive had no problems from woofersetc.com when i talked to them on the phone they were nice and pleasant. I also had no problems with onlinecarstereo,com but wernt as pleasent on the phone as woofers was but both are good websites prob one of the best ones

Gold Member

Perres, California

Post Number: 1806
i do use a credit card well wuts the problem? only if u use money order or wut?

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 850
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us