PT Cruiser front stage help

Bronze Member
Username: Chornet44

Post Number: 16
i have a eclipse EA200 180w 2 channel amp that i will be using to power my mids and highs

i need to buy new speakers for the doors, and i was thinking about CDT but all options are still open to me... i was wandering should i just replace the front 6.5" speakers and leave the rear factory speakers and power them from the eclipse HU or get two sets and power them both with the EA 2000... if i get two sets should i get a 2 way for the front and a mid bass for the rear... im only looking to spend up to 100 bucks per set and would be really happy to find good quality ones but only spend 50 or 60 per pair...

thanks for your opinions

Bronze Member
Username: Chornet44

Post Number: 21
i baught the cl61a's last night

question is should i get some cheap coax speakers for the rear and run them off the hu or run the facorys for th hu or just not run rears right now

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 228
If you're running subs then there's no need to upgrade your rears in my opnion. If you're not running subs then I'd power your factory rears with your HU for a while and see how it sounds. If you're not happy with it, and don't plan on putting subs in, then it might be worth it to upgrade to a decent set of two ways or even comps in the back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us