Components for system

Bronze Member
Username: Nickyp0219

Post Number: 32
I just got a kicker s15l7 and memphis prd 1000.1 and i was wondering if it would make a big difference if i ran it with stock speakers in my car. Would it be louder w/ components? ps. im a newb lol

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1190
you'll probably need new speakers to keep up with that sub, stock wont do. i'd definately replace all the speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1114
replacing the speakers and adding an amp to them will add a whole new level of sound to your ride. There is no comparison to good aftermarket brands to naything stock, not even the BOSE or Infinity or Monsoon systems, heck even the RF system in Sentra SE-R sucks. What kind of ride is this going into?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT hatch and it has stock infinity speakers. so any good recommendations guys? for components and an appropriate amp?? thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
also where would i put the amp for my components in relation to my memphis for the sub.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1117
you need to bypass the amp that is used on the Infinity system, get some CDT EF-61 or 61CF for the fronts, get some CDT CL-69x for the rear and a 4channel amp that does something like 100x4 to power everything and you can put the amp anywhere you'd like.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
the 4 channel amp ur talkin about will just power the component speakers right? and then ill have the memphis amp powering my kicker sub. is this correct? any good brands for comp. speakers and 100x4 amp??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us