Help with ALPINE 7band EQ#3214 wiring code?

Username: Oldschool1980s

KETTERING, OHIO UNITED STATES

Post Number: 2
I tried getting WIRING COLOR CODE FROM ALPINE.COM,But because its an obsolete model I cant get information how to"hook it up"I need to cut the factory car plug since I dont know what vehicle it was for(Ill splice REWIRE IT TO WORK OUTSIDE A VEHICLE WITH 12VOLT CASSETTE BOOMBOX NOT HAVING AN EQ)-It has a standard car plug to fit into vehicles wire harness AND A ROUND COMPUTERTYPE EXTERNAL PLUG as well.Y do I want to try this?B-CUZ this is what CERTAIN GHETTO people do AS A TRADITION,USING WHAT RAW RESOURCES/JUNK IS LEFT BEHIND WITH OUR"MODIFY"SKILLS TO REBUILD RETRO CLASSIC AUDIO/VISUAL ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS.

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1091
hmmm. is that a factory unit? what color of wires do you have?

Post Number: 3
TO LUCAS Beckner,ABOUT ALPINE EQ MODEL#3214-I found this late model 7BAND EQ in a thrift store in good/fair condition,And being of the 1980s GENERATION,I dont like/Wont even bother with those newer"computer-controlled built-in EQs"that the modern head units use.I was hoping someone would have the WIRING MANUAL OR GIVE ME A CLICKABLE RETRO EQ SITE HAVING THIS ALPINE MODEL LISTED(People still are looking for those Latemodel 1980s back PIONEER/ALPINE L.E.D SLIDER TYPE EQS HAVING L.E.D VISUAL POWERMETER OUTPUTS THAT STILL WORKS SINCE THESE LAST FEW DECADES!)To answer your question in detail about this ALPINE 7BAND EQUALIZER in better detail,could you PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK WITH WIREING COLOR CODE(What color wires goes from radio out to EQ INPUTS And from there to my 2channal 500 WATT AMP OPERATING 2 12 SUBWOOFERS in my 1980s 9passenger stationwagon CAPRICE)My email is->shiffle2@yahoo.com,Ive got 1 other eq component(1970S CLARION?having DUAL LED POWER METERS)that also needs modified/UPDATED TO RCA.Can U locate THE ALPINE EQ MODEL#3214 WIREING SCHEMATIC for me since GOOGLE ONLY FINDS THIS MODEL&MANY OTHERS ON EBAY?>;(P? THANKS!XXX

Post Number: 8
Since the emails are many of which are by wrong people,somebody who has had these old ALPINES and Classic PIONEER 705-CD 7 BAND eq COMBO 300 WATT AMP can tell me wiring codes in this forum-Those new digital face radios just dont have that CLASSIC LOOK anymore,Maybe if companies made a woodgrain reproduction face radio with SEPERATE ROUND*CHROMED TUNER and VOLUME KNOBS for that large digital Liquid crystal Display showing 2 chanel left-right power outputs,Showing like this:II<-left>II and it would have all 3 ways to play CD-DVD,CASSETTES,Still lot of people using cassettes,And a SD CARD SLOT-Radio can would be able to RECORD to all 3 formats
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us