Sony

Username: Viruz187

Post Number: 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ive got a pair of Sony 1000w subwoofers,
i would like to know what good amp would i need to run these subs,im actually planing to install only 1 12" in my car,what amp is a good amp???

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1179
can you sell your subs? sony really sucks.

but if you must keep them, post their rms and vc.

Post Number: 5
why wats so bad bout them ???

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1180
they suck. they sound like sh_it, tend to blow very easily, can't handle their rms. read around this forum, you'll see no one likes them nor would ever recomend them to anyone.

Post Number: 6
i c but im not actually looking to play my sub to the extreme or pound them to the max, i just want a nice clean clear bass from the sub,not at 1000wats or 800wats,just some clear bass

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1181
well if it's nice clean clear bass you want, you definately picked the wrong subs. keep them if you want, but you're not going to be happy with them. can you take them back and if so what's your budget for subs?

Post Number: 7
naah i cnt take them back,i spoke to the sales person there and he assured me that these subs are very good and i asked him to give me a demo on the subs,he had it boxed and had a calibra
amp on it and it was sounding good, but after reading these forms,i just dnt know,but he gave me a demo,it did sound good...

what do you suggest

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 1182
why can't you return them? i'd try that first, cause if you haven't even used them yet i don't see why you wouldn't be able to. if you can't return them, try selling them locally, maybe you can rip someone off, or ebay them.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 530
any sub sounds good, untill you compare beside one thats 20X better...

Bronze Member
Username: Blazerboy

Post Number: 99
so true, Thought my friends pyles were good lol. Now, probly the worst subs ive ever heard...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us