Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 313
Clarion DXZ855MP
Recoil RED1000.1
Hooker Audio wiring

1) RE SX 15"
2) Memphis LVS 15"

Still have the factory components and factory component amp but its not all too bad besides the fact I can't change the gains on the factory amp to correct the voltage issue so it does not sound as good as it could. Anyone know a solution to this problem? Headunit puts out 4volts but I'm unsure of the factory amps input. The box is 4^3ft tuned to 35hz for the RE SX 15". It is the same box for the Mepmphis LVS 15" but the displacement is different therefore the box specs are but I never messed around with find exact specs because that is just my back-up sub.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4502
nice man. very clean.

Silver Member

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 314
Still got some work to do. I'm not sure how I'm going to finish the box but its not going to be left like that. I'll keep updated with pictures and numbers. Hopefully this weekend if I get my new amp in on time I'll get that LVS metered on a TL. Later on in August I'll meter the RE SX if that comes in on time. Something with shipping, never gets here when you need it unless you pay out the /-\ss

Silver Member

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 315
anyone have any suggests on which way to face the sub for more spl?

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 526
my sister has tha HU in her jetta, that thing is awesome, sounds icredible too, she has no subs at all, and the bass is so loud and clear. nice system man.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 527
i heard always facing the sup towards the back is the best

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8692
with the size of his box & power of that sub i would face it 4ward because IMO it would let the music flow out better & definately reduce trunk rattle ....

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 848
i would face it forward

Silver Member

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 318
so far thats what I've heard to be the best this spl wise.. besides if it were facing the back of the trunk that sub would slam the hell out of it .. then it would surely sound like those ghetto systems down the road .. lol. the HU is awesome but because it had the factory monsoon stereo it does not sound all that good. I can't ajust gains on the factory amp for the components because there is no ajustment and the new Hu puts out more voltage so im unsure of how to match the two.. anyone know?!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us