Dual XNAV9525

Username: Chornet44

Post Number: 8
Dual XNAV9525
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=2611

is this a good head unit...i have an eclipse hu right now its pretty good dont know what model right now without looking but it has the E-iSERV, and Serius sat. radio witch i use and i dont think the daul has ability to do serius... does anyone know if you need external parts to play dvds on screen and how much the external part for the navigation is?

thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 210
Dual products are NOT high quality IMO. That unit doesn't read DVDs so you'd need an external DVD player that would then plug into one of the A/V inputs, but do you really want to watch a dvd on a 2.5 inch screen? Your current Eclipse unit will also probably out perfrom that Dual in audio playback, though that's just a guess without knowing what model you're running.

I'm not positive that unit is even Nav compatable, but in the interest of answering your question, here is the Dual Nav module.

My advice is to save your money and go with a lower end Pioneer fold out unit if you're looking to upgrade to DVD.

Bronze Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 77
dude, don't go with dual, if you want a cheap dvd player i'd rather get a Jensen from walmart, tho you won't be able to take the screen out. plus you'd have a 7' screen. But Jensen is by no means a great audio player either... oh it's xm ready too

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3723
Dual actually is Jensen...and I agree with Derek, it's a piece of junk.

Post Number: 9
thanks fellas...i did some research too and found that to use the navigation features and dvd screen it would be way to much money anyway... i figured the sound quality wasnt that good but had no expeirence with daul... my eclipse imo is the best sound quality unit ive ever used so i guess i need to keep it... but do any of you know a online place besides ebay to get really cheap pretty good head units, i need to find a birthday present for my lil brother... i been lookin on woofersect, and hifisoundconnection and found some pretty cheap ones but just wandering if there are some better deals out there...also i found some subs on Hifisoundconnection.com for really cheap... kicker 12" L7s for 150 bucks anyone shopped there before, and is that to good to be true...im new to online shopping but if i can get deals like that for quality stuff then im hooked.. thanks again fellas

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3730
Why can't you use ebay?

Post Number: 10
i can use ebay, i just like to buy from places with some kind of waranty... i will use ebay if the seller gives some kind of warranty or return policy and positve feedbackor just a really good deal, but i usually find just as good or better deals other online places...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us