Right box for subs?

Will a Q-Logic bandpass box work well with 2 infinty perfet 12s? Will the volume (space) inside the box be enough?

frank
should be ok.... but i don't think infinity should be in a bandpass, i'd use a ported..

james money
no man, use a sealed box with maybe one port hole..

What kind of box should i use for 2 10" Concept subs. SEALED< PORTED< BANDPASS< PLEXIGLASS??? And what is a bandpass box.

How do you build a cutom box that is molded into your trunk. I drive a 1997 Honda Civic Coupe and i want to mold a box into my trunk. How would i go about doing that or who could i get to do that and how much do you think it would cost. Oh ya it would be 2 10" subs that i want to build the custom molded box for. Any Suggestions????
THANKS

Shawn T
do it yourself fiberglassingcan be easy if you have done it a couple of times...but to do it to custom fit a trunk you would have to build a mold for it first pretty much, fiberglassing is expensive in the long run as a do it yourself project, after you have bought the materials, made the mold and bought the equipment to do the fiberglassing your are debting yourself a great deal. just find a shop that specializes in fiberglassing...one might be tough to find, but you find one that already has the measurements and specs of your trunk and box you need it may cheapen a little bit...but practically I do not think that fiberglassing is needed if you are just throwing it in your trunk....

nicholas
i have two sony xplod 12s and everthing i put them in they dont pound as nearly hard as they should. i went from a ported box to a sealed one but the box is fairly large should i reduce the size because they are sonys? im pushing the two with a ligtning 1000 so there is no problem with the wattage being used.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us