Need Opinions very important!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Justababyboy

Philly, PA

Post Number: 78
Ok I ordered the diamond audio m391 6x9's and I got the diamond audio 6 inch comp set CM361 set....by mistake....i currently have a infiniy 50.7cs installed in my car.....do you guys think i should keep these diamond audio comps or send them back for my 6x9's i ordered or should I keep them and install them and sell the infinity's.....how are these diamond audio comps....i know there a later model....are they better then my infinity's

Urgent need to know soon!!!

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 508
i would say they are better then the infinitys because i dont really like the way they sound and DA is a repuatable brand. why you getting six by nines anyway. your better off getting a sub and it wouldnt cost much more and it would give you better low end

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 79
i alrdy have a sub i just wanted rear fill for my passengers

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 511
try putting the infinitys in the back and the DA's up front there isnt much point in getting six by nines unless you arnt giong to have a sub

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 80
I just want my intial question answered...1. whether or not to replace the current infinity set-up with the diamond cm361's 2. whether or not the daimond cm361's are a good component system or not...thank you for your help

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 81
bump!

Bronze Member

Philly, PA

Post Number: 82
bump!!!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator