Premier DEH-P780MP RPM settings... help.

Username: 780mp

Post Number: 1
Hey guys,

I' am new here. JUST picked up a Premier DEH-P780MP yesterday. Amazing deck, one thing I was wondering, I have a couple of questions about the "RPM Calibration" process, have anyone gotten it to work with a Civic? I try to do as it says, but it's always off by 2000RPM's or so.

I set it up manually, such as the manual says, turn my car on, leave it in neutral, rev and hold at 4000 while at the "RPM calibration" setup screen hold at engine to 4000RPM press in and hold the "MutiControl" button and then it says "Completed"

I even tried it at the "2000RPM" and still the RPM's are off completely at around 2000/3000RPM

It seems like a neat little feature and I would like to have it work. Anyone with help regarding this? I would REALLY appreciate it.

BTW: If anyone have any questions about the Premier DEH-P780MP ask away, I'll try to answer as much as I know about it.

Username: 780mp

Post Number: 2
I can't see a way to edit my last post, just wanted to clarify this part:

"I even tried it at the "2000RPM" and still the RPM's are off completely at around 2000/3000RPM"

What I mean, is that the RPM on the headunit is OFF by around 2000/3000RPM, but it varies.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us