SoundStream Subs?

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 360
I know that SoundStream amps are pretty good, but how are their subs? How do they compair to other brands like Alpine and Memphis?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1411
if ur comparin the taratunlas ull be fine they are just like the sx just less cleaner and lil bit less louder, if ur talkin about the xxx soundstream that cost like 1.5k ull have some serious system

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 361
What about any of these subs on this page? I was thinkin of my makin my next system with SoundStream, but im not sure if for the price, I could get something better.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/viewcat.php?show_thumbnails=1&show_description=1& id=41&car_only=&page=1&manufacturer=63&new_page=1

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 362
I was thinkin of getting one of these (Soundstream T4-12 or Soundstream SPLX-12), but would these be good for the "daily driver"?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1417
with the tarantulas ull be fine if u buy the splx ull have alot more spl but alot less sq wat if u get a single apx from atomicspeakers.com email the dude and the the apocalypsis not the apxx and its gonna cost you like 300-250 for the apocalypsis

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 364
Well with my next system I wanted a lot more SPL, like, maybe something that has 60-70% SPL and alittle SQ. Also I wanted to compete at an audio shop nearby. The best system there was 2 JL W7 so I'd like something that woud be able to stand up to that.

How are those apocalypsis? What's their RMS?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1420
u never heard an pocalypsis?? too bad for you yes u can win with a regular apocalypsis agains those jl audio but no in sq, the atomics have great sq too,and if u want more bass step up to the apx ull thank me

Silver Member

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 365
ive heard of them before, but never heard any of there subs in person. Ive check out those apx's and there sick! I'll have to look more into those for when I have the time and money to spend.

But back to the SoundStream subs, which one of those subs on that sonicelectronix page would be best for comps and just the "daily driver".

For the prices of those subs from SoundStream, would I be better off buying an Alpine Type R or X, maybe something from Eclipse, Kicker L7 or CVR's, Orion H2, Pioneer Premier TS-W3004SPL, Treo SSi or TSX, Arsenal or just something else thats around the price range of $150-300?

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1425
the type r its louder than the x, the x its only for sound quiality, with orion h2 ull be needin around 2.5k rms to powered, piooner premier they are good but have not good sq, eclipse yeah, hey why u dont get some tc sounds??? tcsounds.com they are the ones that make the eclipse subwoofers, they just sell the product to eclipse and they put the eclipse name in them, buy a single tc3000 ull be happy, great out put and awesome sq

Bronze Member
Username: Econoline1

Vancity, Bc Canada eh

Post Number: 65
get the 1000/1 JLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJL

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1416
lil rob, do you sell apocalypse, you annoy all the people bro!

just get one new RE XXX, check DD, or check AA havoc, 2 of those will win easily

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1426
nope i dont sell apocalypsis my cousin has a shop and he knows the dude that makes them im gonna get sponsor by atomic, and nope those woofers cannot match the apocalypsis and its proven if u never heard an atomic apxx please stu. and go get one so u can heard wat trully bass is

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 1444
LIL F/AG NO ONE LIKES U, LEAVEE A-HOL/E

Gold Member
Username: Alex_f

Near lexington, Ky Us

Post Number: 1171
And lilrob, please learn to type normall. And i can barely understand what your trying to say.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 1429
"just get one new RE XXX, check DD, or check AA havoc, 2 of those will win easily"

He can win the competition, not to your atomic sub, learn to read.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us