Simple Question

Username: Atticus

Post Number: 5
i was just wondering what the difference is between component speakers with separate mids and tweeters and 2 or 3 way speakers with the mids and tweeters mounted in one? i know the tweeter can be moved to wherever you want and cant with the other speakers. theres also the cost difference. is there a difference in sound quality? if so, why?

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Denton, Texas US

Post Number: 281
almost every time component setups sound better not only because you can arrange the speakers in better accoustically correct locations but they have cross-overs to direct each hert to the speaker designed for it. 2, 3, and 4 way speakers either have poor built in cross-overs or none at all

Post Number: 6
o i c. thanks. I was looking at some Infinity 6.5" speakers on ebay and didnt know wheather to go with the 3-way speakers or components. I think to save some money i wont get the components, i can always upgrade later.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8673
do it right the 1st time & get the components - sound clarity is like day/night .......

Post Number: 7
can you recommend any decent component speakers that arent a lot of money? im doing alot of work on my car so ill need money for that. i might buy off ebay or an online store.. any ideas would be great, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8266
budget
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us