Massive audio....

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 546
are they good? whad be be better for sql with a jl 500/1, 2 of these http://www.low-hz.com/commerce/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_33&products_id= 48 or 2 12in assassins?

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 106
I own that site. And if you want an overall better SQL driver I would suggest going with the IA 187 12's. I can do $200 shipped for a pair of them, and off of that amp they will sound great.

Not trying to play down massive or anything, but the 187's are on a different level for overall SQL.

Silver Member
Username: Atllefty12

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 130
you own that site?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4478
showrides, when are the soundstream amps going to be available? hope you will have better price than woofersetc.com

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1153
showrides, you think you'll ever have group buys on the mags?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 110
All the soundstream amps are available. I just haven't had time to put them up on the site yet. And posted prices will probably be about the same, but if you contact me I always offer the best deal I can.

Also, Wooferetc I believe is having a sale on a couple of the SS amps just to get rid of them, so those prices are going to be low, but 90% of the amps I should have better prices on.

As far as group buys on the mags, I don't see that coming anytime soon. SI is releasing the BM series, and right now their main focus is probably going to be on getting those drivers out to customers. So you may see some good prices on those in the near future.

Also, it looks like you are from CT. I always hook up the local guys with great prices since I want to see some more of SI in the CT, MA, and NY area. So just send me an email if you ever want to take a listen or pick one up. That way I can save you a good amount just by taking away shipping charges which are built into the cost on the site. Since I never charge any extra for shipping.

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 133
NOT FAIR! LOL i wanna be hooked up showrides!! Yo thats tight though. I wanna hear a mag and possibly take it over the XXX.

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 111
I just had a guy upgrade from a XXX 12 to a Mag 15. Not sure when he plans on hooking it up, but I am sure he will tell me how he likes the mag compared to the XXX.

Also, I ship mags to Florida daily, if you look around on the forums you could probably find someone who has one in your area. I know there are a bunch around the St. Petersburg area.

And if you want to come and pick a mag up, I will take shipping off for you too!

Silver Member

Post Number: 547
goddamn i wish someone would buy my H2 so i could get those IA 187's...

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 136
You have AIM showrides?

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 113
Yes, I do. I am going to be back later today. Probably around 4 Eastern time. So if you want to talk them let me know. My sn is Showridesnet.

Also, I just hooked one of the 187's up to an amp in my HT. Giving it a solid 750rms. And man is it taking it like a champ. Rated at 300rms and it is pounding hard as hell with 750rms. So if you are interested in the 187's let me know. I took a video, but it was WAY to dark to see it clearly. But it was shaking my entire house, and knocking things off the walls. For $100 shipped it is an amazing deal.

Silver Member

Pinellas, Fla.

Post Number: 141
4sure

Silver Member

Post Number: 551
im very interested....

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 114
Well you can IM me later as well. I should be on right around 4 this afternoon, and will have a good hour to talk if you have any questions. I will try to take some halfway decent videos of the 187 12. But if you decide to go with it you will be very impressed.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8250
IA audio..is like 10min away from where i live....

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 115
That is awesome. You ever stop by there?

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 31
showrides is right, the IA will be better for SQL. Massive is more spl based. Massive is a damn good product, but is geared more toward SPL than the IA 187. ALSO, for the SS amps, we will compete with woofersetc, BUT some prces maybe a little more. The difference between woofers and us, we offer a manufacturer's warranty. A FULL WARRANTY! Not to mention, if you have any problems, you can easily get ahold of either of us.

Bronze Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 32
Also, with us being in CT, and GA, I am needing a few guys in the Georgia Alabama area to run MAG's as well. Hit us up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us