Final Descision!!!

Silver Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 200
Im going to get 2 12in cvx

and i already have a deh-7700mp pioneer head unit

im going to use schorshe wiring

and i need to find an amp (what would be a good amp to power the 2 cvx's.

and i finally got a job too. i can actually buy sh!t.......LOL

Silver Member
Username: Halter

Paulding, Ohio

Post Number: 157
how u like your Pioneer 7700? that has a all blue Display and knobs right?...cause that just what I need!!

Username: Ldiaz909

Upland, Ca

Post Number: 5
hello
sorry i cant help you but i almost want to say jinx..lol...i posted the same question a few seconds before you..good luck to us both..congrats on your job

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1729
oh sh*t a gurl!

Username: Ldiaz909

Upland, Ca

Post Number: 7
yes a girl ;).. i love systems, and audio/video equipment for cars.. i use to have lots of stuff for my old car but had to sell it. now im starting up new, and need help from you guuys that know this stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 493
wow thats what the second one in forever, roland it depends on your budget, you giong to need atleast a 1500rms amp im pretty sure directed makes one, look for an amp that does 1500-1750 at whatever ohm load your subs will be wired to. and running that much power your probly going to need an electiral upgrade

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
yeah my head unit is really nice i love it havent had a problem.. and it takes so much abuse!!! definetly recommended and u can tune it the way u want to. if u cant find ur sound that pleasures u, then dont get a head unit,, not even car audio... im learning new things about it everyday..

500$ is my budget for an amp i want to power them the rated rms..i need SPL!! so if i have to go over that price i will.

and yes its blue and got cool entertainment $290 new OEL

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
DOES THIS SOUND GOOD TOO U!!!

2 12in Kicker cvx DVC 4ohm

Schroshe wiring

Hifonics Bxi1600d
http://cgi.ebay.com/HIFONICS-BXi1606D-BRUTUS-CLASS-D-MONO-AMP-BXi-1606D-NEW_W0QQ itemZ170010754026QQihZ007QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hooking that up to parralel connection to make 1ohm.. then to the amp which is 1600rms 1ohm.. 100watts over the rms limits but good because hifonics is underated... the subs are 750rms which equals for 2 1500..

Does That Sound GOOD!!

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 130
Hifonics is overrated youll prolly only get around 1300-1400 out fo that amp

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 431
that isnt true ... i bench tested a 1606 last week and it did 1545 ... the new hifonics amps are great budget amplifiers ... ull be very happy with that setup
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us