What Good Component speakers are out there for bmw

Username: Flyboyy

Post Number: 5
what component speakers should i use for a 2003 bmw 5 series with stock amp. and would make a big difference in sound quality.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3646
What size speakers are they and what kind of depth do you have? It would make a massive diffrence in sound quality if it was done right. A PPI PC250 would be a great way to add some nice amplification as well.

Post Number: 6
i know that it uses 5.25 , i was thinkin about getting MB Quart rce213 but im worry that after i swap out the old speaker and put new one, my windows have a problem closing, because im not sure of the depth, do you know where and who i can ask to see if this speaker will fit into my door without any adjustments ? I already went to crutchfield.com and checked but they dont have much into all that was said is my car uses 5.25 speakers and that the mb quart fits.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1099
does it have the I-Drive on it...can't remember if it was in those cars or 04 but most shops won't touch them due to warranty and reliability.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
no i-drive , I have the older bmw 2003. I recently installed an amp and subwoofer and kept my factory amp for my component speakers, but it seem like all my bass is stuck in the trunk anyway i can get the bass into the cabinet ? , Will changing my stock speakers do anything ? without taking out the factory amp ? any recommendations pls.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us