Eclipse Ti or is there better?

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 185
Ok I am going to put one 15 or 18 in the hatch of my Mitsubishi 3000GT. I am going to have to use a small-medium sealed enclosure b/c i dont have room for anything else. That is part of the reason i have had the Ti in mind. I just want to know if you guys think there would be anything better before i go and spend money on something. My amp is a memphis mc1000d, 600wrms at 2 ohms or 1100wrms at 1 ohm. I am looking for SQL but leaning more towards SPL. Sorry about the similiar posts the past few weeks but the more research i do the harder the choice is.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

420 , 420 420

Post Number: 2057
well the ti only comes in dvc4ohm so you'll be underpowering by a lot, you could look at my thread "my friend needs a new sub" hes kinds in the same situation you are.

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
Yeah i read that already. Most of the subs you listed are designed to be ported though and i definetly dont have room for that at all. Basically i have been told that the eclipse Ti is the best sub for SQL in small sealed enclosures. And if i am not happy with the way that sub sounds on my amp i will just buy a new one amp.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 123
get a ti pro and wire the amp to 1 ohm.... chyeah!

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
I dont think 1100w on a 3000w sub is gonna work but nice try.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us