Need wiring help for Sherwood XA 1140 Amp

Pete
I have a Sherwood XA 1140 amp but need to know how to wire it up! It's got two main plugs - Speaker Input and Output.

Speaker Input - all the wires are labelled except one: Ch1 spkr - , Ch1 spkr +, Ch2 spkr -, Source ground (what's this for?), and a grey one not labelled - what is it?

Output - 3 fat wires and four thin - none labelled: red fat, black fat, yellow fat, green thin, green with black line thin, blue thin, blue with white marks thin - what do these do???

I need to know how to power it on and connect it up!

All help appreciated!

i have a SHERWOOD SCP-1002-BP SERIES AMP AND LOST MY WIRING DIAGRAM IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET A NEW ONE OR SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP WITH THE WIRING AND SETTINGS

Hello Pete.
I think it is pretty obvious for someone that normally install Car Audio.
Let me tell you.
Fat Red is for Battery Power, Fat Black is for Ground, Fat Yellow is for remote from stereo, or ACC. the other four cables are for the speakers, usually the thin cable with other color stripe is the negative. (eg. green is ch1 +, green with stripe ch 1 -)
Would you be so kind and send me the configuration of the output connector? (I bought one of this units without cables)

I have a Sherwood 1140 bullet proof amp, and i need the layout schematic and component listing for this amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us