Problem Rumble

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 241
I got the pioneer Deh-P780Mp, I had it for like 3 weeks it was working great wit my system but outta nowhere my system start to make a constant rumbling sound. Even when i pause the music u still hear constant rumbling. i changed the rcas and it still did the same thing massive rumbling, Anybody have any ideas what it could be, I have a feeling the pre outs in the cd player coulda went bad but im not positive thats why im asking here. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 514
mine did that once, i changed amps and it stopped. see if you can borrow you friends amp or sumthin and see if it still does it...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 4442
you try turning down the gain on your amp.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 3057
check your grounds on the amps and ground the HU to your frame.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 488
i heard this happen when some one grounds to there altinator, or when the use a positive off the alt. it will work fine for a while, then 1 day you start hearing noises...

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 506
I had the same problem, my ground and rca's were both being crushed by my rear seats, so check to make sure nothng is being crushed

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 242
i changed rcas it still rumbles, i also tried my friends amp and as soon as i try to turn the music on his amp goes into saftey mode, it dont wanna play off my head unit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us