OT-Pinks is filming in my area

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1075
well im going to the other filming today......

my dad an my freind went yesterday....(i was at work :-( ) an then if ur familar with the show... u know how they stand on line.... when its negotiation.....he was standing around there....an most likely will be on TV....hope i get on on 1 the shows.....

But its in Marlyland Buds creek MIR

an honestly i think that host is half slow anyway

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8623
honestly - i hate that show !

i mean which average hardworking joe would gamble off his ride - wont it really hurt u if u lost !?

Also i find the host SCREWS ppl over hurrying them up cause he wants 2 see the action & get it over with .

I rather watch Inside Drag Racing on espn ...

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 322
i think its funny, the host is an idiot, the races are cool but the way he negotiates is hilarious

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 1034
lol i have never heard of that show. what channel network is it on????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1077
its not the average JOE......at all....those guys are Shopowners or just have very very very good jobs..... they have more cars.....than the 1 they put up for the show belive me.....

ima c first hand how it goes i didnt get to talk to my dad last night so when we go today im gonna find out out

Gold Member

Post Number: 1078
SPEED

Gold Member

Post Number: 1079
well i went to the show yesterday...... it was fun to be there to bad i could get on the line like my dad did yesterday....

but i knew 1 of the guys that put his car on the show.... he goes to the racetrack i go to on a regular basis...... honestly i thought he was gonna take that 240sx home.....

i also asked the guy whut was the deal about the H6 hummer and how come he didnt drive up in one of those....n y he got mad at the guy on speedvision.....he said he know he just wants to come on with his boys, for this season, and that guy was just trying to make fun of him on WindTunnel

and honestly this guy is a little more average then than the usual group...he (the guy i know)does have two other cars though so no big lose

spolier alert spolier alert

he(the guy i know) had 2 in the bag....... but the mustang had large nitrous backfires....n just couldnt hang with him after the final race..... that 240sx kept jumpin the line.......and some other funny things happened to the 240

they are also putting the car on ebay....the 240sx that is but they did smash the windows an throw bottles at it.....i was on the line for that part so hopefully im on T.v.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1086
oh i found out that Rich's wife is Black....suprised me

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 4102
the host is pretty wierd....but the racing is sweeeeeeeeet.

did anybody see the episode when the green mustang launched off the line and both thr front tires came up and twisted the chassis of the car, then about half way down the track, the sun-roof came flying off the car and busted all over the track?
that was a good one

Username: Killerzracing

Post Number: 3
well the show on sunday......the same thing happened i heard my dad say that the host jumped over the barrier so he didnt get hit....wtf......

that dude is weird......we were yelling at the dude nick.....the one lining up the cars.....hes a local to maryland too....

but i should made it on TV i know my dad did
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us