Bronze Member
Username: Luttrell31

Post Number: 31
I was just wondering how good blaupunkt radios were

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 121
their allways gonna be ok in the car audio field, try new m74 seatle, good sq and 5 parametric eq, rds tuner, i can recommend it

Username: Audiocar

Post Number: 2
Try Blaupunkt bremen mp 74, excellent sound quality. It has been their state of art headunit since 2004.
It has a built-in 27 band/4 channel graphic equalizer with auto-eq and auto time correction (auto-eq and auto-time corection it's a neat feature available only on Blaupunkt and Pioneer high-end headunits - Pioneer high end model has a built in 16 band graphic equalizer).
The microphone for the auto-eq and auto time correction features is supplied.
It has also a PC program for even more advanced adjustements. Pioneer doesn't have this feature.
I know that in this board everyone is into Pioneer and Alpine stuff. Most of their products are also amazing but if you haven't had tried to one high end Blaupunkt headunit you should tried them at least one time. I like my Blaupunkt Bremen MP74. It costs here in Europe 700 Euros. For more information take a look at: http://www.blaupunkt.com/de/7644820310_main.asp

Most car audio magazines say that Blaupunkt Bremen MP 74 is a true refference for any high end head unit because of it sound quality and advanced features. More: auto-hifi magazine says in their 5/2004 issue: this is the best cd mp3 compatible headunit in the world. I highly recommend it.
Do you know that Blaupunkt is actually the oem manufacturer for many car brands? See the following page: http://www.blaupunkt.com/de/orig_equip.asp (click on the right side of the page «autoradios» or «navigation»)

Username: Audiocar

Post Number: 3
«... you sould tried them» - I mean «... you should try them» (sorry for the grammar)

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3874
Blaupunkt, in my opinion, is pretty bad. It's mostly popular outside of the U.S. because countries outside the U.S. don't have awesome pricing like we do on Pioneer and Alpine (meaning, Alpine and Pioneer is much more expensive and hard to come by), so the consumers typically know less about what good build quality is and all they can really compare is features. Furthermore...Blaupunkts are ugly head units...

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8425
^^X2

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 134
yes the bremen m74 is amazing in its own way . people that hasnt play with it would not know how good it is, im a clarion and pioneer fan but i give the m74 big credit for their sq and features
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us