Any suggestions?

Username: Andrew4540

Post Number: 10
OK, i have a 94 Grand prix, with an aftermarket HU, an amp and 2 subs. I installed everything over a year ago, and it has been working flawlessly since. But yesterday, i lost all sound coming from the head unit. I still had bass, because those run through the preouts on the HU. It was weird, because the sound would go in and out. Sometimes it would work fine, and then other times id have none. All 4 speakers inside the car were affected. I thought this would be a simple fix. I pulled out my radio, and examined all my connections. They are all soldered, and look perfect. So next i tried connecting the factory radio back up, and i got sound only on the passenger side of the car. When i used balance to select full drivers side, i had no sound. Next I pulled out my entire dash, and attempted to fallow the main speaker harness to the drivers front speaker. Nothing looked wrong. I cant get access to my front speakers, because that would require taking the entire door panel off, and that's nearly impossible on my car. So, what I'm asking, is if anyone has any suggestions about what to do... I don't really want to visit a dealership and pay a huge amount to fix this.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us