Battery Recc.

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 285
Ok, I have an amp that runs ~1700wrms. I will be ordering a 200a alt soon. I want one battery to run the whole show thats decently priced and reliable. Any ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 754
Kinetiks monster Hc1800

http://kinetikaudio.com/hc1800.asp

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 287
Yeah... back to the decently priced part...haha. I've heard awesome things about Kinetiks, but that one is out of the question. Anything I could get locally for around $100?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 755
Nope , nothing that will be a single battery running everything.. ive heard a few good things about some Cheap Deep Cycle batterys you can pick up at academy for like 50 bucks each but then you would still need two of them and ive also heard some stuff about some wal mart marine batterys but then you would still need two so no matter what you wont be able to get around haven a second battery so maybe just keep the battery you have now and just add a deep cycle in the trunk

Silver Member

Ny

Post Number: 288
Ok, well that sounds good to me. Thanks for the help. I'll try looking around for one...

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1303
I'd recomend against walmarts marine deep cycles, and other cheap ones, especially if running several. Remember - it's unsafe to run a 2nd wet cell battery inside your vehicle/trunk unless it has proper exhaust, which means actually modifying/fabricating something for your vehicle, in most cases.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 766
Thats true ^^^ i shouldnt have neglected to mention that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us