97 z71 alternator

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 250
I have an 97 z71 350 ext cab and i need a new alternator,I need one big enough to push 2000
I have around $200 to spend

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 254
bump bump

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 1155
contact nate here:

http://www.excessiveamperage.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Tcox_16

Post Number: 13
Does anyone know where i can get wiring diagrams for my 2003 Dodge Durango...because i need to figure out what color wire go's from the ignition key to the stereo..because i need to hook up my remote turn on wire that comes from my new amplifier......and one more question....can i just splice into my rear speakers with speaker wire and then get a y connector with RCA's...and then just plug that into the RCA ports on the amp...or will that even work...anyone that can answer any of these questions for me it would be a great help....thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Tcox_16

Post Number: 14
Does anyone know where i can get wiring diagrams for my 2003 Dodge Durango...because i need to figure out what color wire go's from the ignition key to the stereo..because i need to hook up my remote turn on wire that comes from my new amplifier......and one more question....can i just splice into my rear speakers with speaker wire and then get a y connector with RCA's...and then just plug that into the RCA ports on the amp...or will that even work...anyone that can answer any of these questions for me it would be a great help....thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us