Speaker thoughts

Bronze Member
Username: Bigjay

Post Number: 76
Ok, I know this is different for everyone but I would like to know what some of the best sounding speaker are on the market. Who carries them? I am going to be replacing the speakers in my truck and I want good speakers. Right now, the brands that i am considering are Infinity, JL Audio & MB Quartz but i would like to know if there is another that is one that I should be ocnsidering or if those 3 are the ones that I should just continue to think about.

Thanks.

BigJay

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1070
whats your budget and what kind of truck. There are many good brands out there, too many to make a pick with such an open ended question. Also what power will you have on tap for them, components or coax, etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigjay

Post Number: 79
I really don't have a budget but I would like to stick under $3000. But if the stuff I need costs more to make it sound good and be a good setup, i am open for anything. I actually don't have the truck, I am getting it in about a month but it is a 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 extended cab. I am NOT getting the BOSE system, just standard stock and I was thinking of at least components in the front, not sure about the back yet though but from what crutchfield says, there really isn't much room in the back. My plan is to put in a sub box from subthump.com that holds 2 10" subs and fits under the rear seat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us