Intellistart 4 Install guide / HELP

Username: Ergman

Post Number: 5
Hey all,

I am looking for the install guide and user manual for the Clifford Intellistart 4. I am having a bit of trouble get it to work. Let me run you through my setup and maybe someone will have the answer.

I am just going to tell you that I have all the wires connected correctly. Basically I can go to the Cliffnet Wizard Pro software and click on the Starter icon. From this page I can click on view status in the lower right hand corner. In the status page there are a few buttons to test your config. For example, I click on Turn on Ignition and I can hear my fuel pump and ignition turn on. I click on Turn on ACC and my heater and other components tied to the ACC turn on. When I click on Start engine or Pulse Starter..... Nothing. Nothing happens. I do have a manual and have double checked and will double check the clutch pedal switch relay.

Now, after going through all that, I go to the Monitor section of the cliffnet wizard Pro software. In the Intellistart box everything looks good. The hood and brake triggers are not red. When I press the Remote start key on my remote the Flashcode box changes to red and is populated by a number 1. The engine never cranks, starts, or anything. The ignition doesn't even turn on when I use my keychain remote (but it does when I click turn on ignition within the monitor status page).

Well hopefully I didn't confuse you to to much. If you have any idea of what is going on please respond here or shoot me an email at
nosperated@hotmail.com

If you don't know what the issue is and have the install guide, please send that over as that will be my starting ground. thanks guys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us