JVC EXAD KD-LHX550

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Steamboat springs, Colorado U.S. of A

Post Number: 541
anyone have any opinions on it? and if you have one, does it get tiring searching for the track selection buttons on the touchplate?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3450
It's all right. What's your price range and what are you looking for in a head unit? Personally, I think there's much better out there for the price.

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 252
heres some reviews for that product:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3783.html

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8104
I played with 1 at a local shop the other day..and i was very, very impressed....not on par with the pioneer premier 860,880,960,980,etc

but right around the 700 series....

Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 4
Not too familiar with that particular model but in my experience over the years JVC HU's are all very good overall. I just recently bought a JVC KD SHX850 and man am I impressed.All JVCS that I have had or installed have great adjustability and put out great sound quality.Also they are very reliable I have never seen one burn up.

Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 5
Oh...now that I checked the KD-LHX550 on JVC's website I remember that I made my friend buy one and he loves it . I remember hearing it and it sounded great the touch display screen works alright but it takes time getting used to it. I would reccomend that model for the price, it's worth it.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3632
I'd rather spend a few bucks more and get a Pioneer 860 or 880.

Silver Member
Username: Mrsq

California

Post Number: 130
the only jvc model i would go for is the kd-sh1000, its amazing sound, superior, outstanding.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us