Please ... Please ... Help Me!!!

Username: Chudgins

Post Number: 1
I am in need of some serious help. See, I DJ at local birthday parties, weddings, etc ... Here's the problem: I want to hook up the speakers in my car. I drive a 2003 Ford ZX2. These speakers are about 2 1/2 - 3 feet tall and about 2 feet wide. They are connected to the head unit (equalizer) by the speaker cables that have two big plugs on each end (the plugs similar to the metal part that plugs headphones in, only alot bigger.) To DJ I use my Dell computer and am able to play the sound over the speakers by a cord that has the green headphone plug-in on one side (that plugs into the computer) and the red and white RCA tips on the other side that plug into the front of the equalizer. My cd player has an auxilary hole to plug something in and I have that wire as well (bought it from wal mart for like 3 dollars, i acutally think its for a mp3 player.) I've used this auxilary cord with a laptop on vacation so we could watch movies and hear the sound over the car speakers. I have a power converter so plugging in the equalizer won't be a problem. The speakers don't plug in to any power source. They are powered from the big speaker cables. Could someone please help me on getting these speakers hooked up inside my car so they can sit in the back seat. Please help me! If i have lost anyone post with any questions and I'll answer them. Thank you SOOO much!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us