Zapco Components???

Silver Member
Username: Gangstafert

Jacksonville, Florida USA

Post Number: 281
Does any body know anything about zapco i-force components?Are they good? Need opinions, thanx.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perres, California

Post Number: 1676
i would guess they are really really really good even better than jl zrs imo i never heard them though

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2453
i haven't heard many good things about Zapco's components. but their amps on the other hand are great!

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2413
I wouldn't waste my time on any of the I-Force lines from Zapco. The amps are the only ones they make that are built in Asia. Not that an amp is inherently bad if it's manufactured overseas, but it's the ONLY amp they make that is. Not really Zapco, if you follow.

The Zapco CK-16.2 (competition line) don't test well at all, but are top notch and nailed a subjective score of 80/100. That is, the flaws aren't audible in a vehicle environment.
(FYI, DLS 6.3 don't really "test" well either, but they sound fantastic).

So, I'd stay away from the I-Force stuff.

Username: Thed42

Post Number: 5
Pelon you as/sface, you guess they would be good? Way to help out. Who says that!!! Why do you even bother posting that s/hit on a BB. Your feelings towards a speaker you never even listened to are WORTHLESS. Did you hear me, cause if you didn't you as a member here are worthless. Go away, no one want to read about what you haven't listened to!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us